Chapter 15

~Ronnie’s POV~

Wow I had a kid, a little boy. I wonder what his name is. “Cyndy get the fuck out this car now!” I almost scream at her. “Ronnie relax he’s gonna be there still no matter how long we sit here.” She laughs. “Cyndy I’ve been waiting 10 months to see this girl.” I say frantically trying to open the door. “Let’s go get his woman.” Michael says grabbing Cyndys hand. I quickly open the car door and head towards the house. “Do we knock?” Cyndy asks looking at both Michael and me. “Umm.” Michael says. “Fuck knocking.” I say turning the doorknob. We walk into an open area; I look around and see lots of pictures of Aaron and Amber. Amber always had a way with decorating. Suddenly I heard her; she had the voice of an angel. Something I had been missing for a long time. I look around trying to decide where I was hearing her. “The living room.” Cyndy says looking to the right. I take a deep breath and walk into what I was hoping was going to be something easy.

~Ambers POV~

“So how was it?” I ask Aaron, grabbing Damien out of his car seat. “It was good. I didn’t realize I had missed Michael so much.” Aaron answers. “Well it has been a long time, I miss Cyndy everyday.” I say bouncing Damien on my knee. Suddenly there she was Cyndy standing in front of me. “I’ve missed you too!” she says rushing towards me. I stand up and holding Damien in one hand I hug Cyndy with the other. “Cyndy!” I say crying. Behind her steps Michael and someone else. He looked so familiar but I can’t remember what his name is or where he looked familiar from. “Amber.” He says and that was all it took. I instantly remembered. “Ronnie?” I ask looking from him to Aaron, then down to my baby in my arms. Oh my god that was why Damien didn’t look like Aaron that was why he reminded me of someone else. “I remember, I remember everything. You took me from him; you took me from my life! That’s why my baby didn’t look like you at all, he isn’t yours is he? Is he!” I shout. “Amber wait let me explain.” Aaron starts. “No Aaron I don’t need anything explained to me, I remember it all. You kidnapped me outside of the studio. All this time I knew I had forgotten something, someone and now I know what. You made me forget the person I loved more than anything in the world. This baby, my baby helped remind me.” I say fast. I turn to Ronnie. “I had forgotten about you, slowly as the days passed. When I had Damien I knew he didn’t look like Aaron. I just couldn’t remember who he did look like, it was you all along. You were here with me the whole time.” I say crying. “Come here sweetheart. Its okay I’m here for real now. I promise ill never let you out of my sight again.” Ronnie says pulling me into his arms. This was where I belonged all along, this was my family.

~Brandy’s POV~

I was lying in bed with Jacky when my phone rang. “Hello?” I say half asleep still. “Brandy wake the fuck up and get everyone to my house, the band and Cynthia now!” Cyndy yells. “Alright.” I say. No point in questioning it, it was obviously important. “Jacky wake up.” I say shaking him. “I’m awake. What’s going on?” he asks. “Call the rest of the band and get them to Ronnie’s house. I’ll call Cynthia.” I say grabbing my phone again. 30 minutes later we were all at Cyndys scrunched in the living room. Cyndy finally walks in. “What’s going on Cyndy?” I say asking what we were all thinking. She just turns and points at the doorway. In walks the one person we had all been waiting a long time to see. Amber. “Oh my god amber?!” Cynthia says jumping up. “Is that really you??” I say surprised. “It’s me.” She says smiling. “I have someone for you to meet.” She adds. She turns around and comes back with a car seat. “This is Damien.” She says showing all of us. “He’s my son.” Ronnie says smiling. “Holy shit.” Was all I could say. “That’s what I was thinking.” Cynthia says. Everyone instantly swarms the baby. The room is filled “awes.” And “he looks like Ronnie.” I was so happy that our giant family was finally complete again and even had a new member.

~Aarons POV~

After Amber left with them all I could do was sit there and stare at the wall. Everything I had ever wanted just walked out the door. What was I going to do now? I no longer had Amber, or our baby. I couldn’t go back and play with VE. My life was empty. I had nothing left to live for…….

~Ambers POV~

After everyone had said their hellos to Damien, Ronnie and I head upstairs. “That was tiring.” I say yawning. “I bet it was babe.” Ronnie says pulling me into his arms. “You left everything the same.” I say looking around our room. “I couldn’t bring myself to move anything.” He says looking at me. “That’s so sweet.” I say looking into his eyes. “I’ve missed you so much.” He says. “I missed you too, I’m so sorry I forgot you.” I say crying. “Sweetheart look at me, it’s okay.” He says putting my face in his hands. I slowly look up into his eyes. “You’re all I have ever wanted, I haven’t moved on yet and I won’t ever.” He says kissing me. It started out slow at first but then got more passionate. I returned the kiss wanting nothing more than for us to be stuck here, in this moment forever. “Ronnie.” I say after we break the kiss. “Yes my love?” he answers. “Nothing I just wanted to hear your voice.” I say laughing a little. “You haven’t changed at all.” He says laughing too. We lay down and I instantly cuddle up to him, just like I always have. “I’ve missed this.” I say yawning. “So have I.” he says wrapping his arms around me. As I drift off to sleep I hear him whisper not to me just to the darkness. “God if you’re listening I promise ill never stray from my path, just keep her safe in my arms, she’s the girl I’m gonna marry someday…… hopefully soon.”