38

Bet you was checking your phone for this update lol

Peyton’s POV

There is a beauty in isolation. When a person gets to a point when they feel alone and abandoned, they strive for the contact that they once knew; for the touch and warmth that only comes from someone who can make them feel as if they are a part of something again, as if they’re needed. Isolation is an art, that takes patience to perfect and right now, I have nothing but time. When my taxi pulled off, the smile on my face deepened. I know Maya better than she thinks I do. She’s curious, always eager for information and if she looks hard enough and if I’ve done everything right, she’ll find what’s been brought to her attention and secretly looms in the back of her mind. She’s a lot like me, whether she chooses to acknowledge it or not and that’s why we’re so right for each other. No one has told me no before, and it’s not going to start now.

I reach the hotel and as I take out my wallet to pay the cabbie the taxi fare when my phone rings. I give the man a twenty pound note and tell him to keep the change, overpaying him for a drive that only takes eight minutes right before I answer.

“Hello?...You’ll come?” I smile again. Things just keep going in my favor, “well, right now it looks like it will be just you and me tonight, if that’s alright with you?...I do agree that we need to talk, it’s been a while since we’ve been able to have a real conversation and the air needs to be cleared. I’ll see you tonight at eight then?...”

I end the call and almost call back to make sure that what I just heard was real and not what my mind had played over in my head ever since I stepped foot back on London soil. Sometimes shit is just too easy.

MAYA POV

I hang up the phone and shake my head before I start to over think things. Once Lucas got out of the bathroom I smiled at him as he made his way slowly towards me, as if he were a hunter stalking his prey. He returned my smile as he got closer and closer until he leapt at me and pulled me from sitting comfortably in the corner of the couch. I was off of the ground within seconds as Lucas picked me up, holding me by my thighs cheekily caressing them while pressing his lips to mine. My legs wrapped around his slight torso and my arms wrapped around his shoulders as my hands found the soft baby curls at the nape of his neck. I lightly tugged them causing him to groan against my lips and send a vibration through me, throbbing at my most delicate area.

It doesn’t take much for Lucas to turn me on completely. One look in his eyes, one touch from his rough yet soft fingers, one guttural animalistic groan and my skin is set alight begging to be put out by him and only him. Lucas dropped his arms slightly causing my crotch to rub against his groin. So this is how he wants to play? I pushed my hips forward into the bulge that was starting to strain beneath his skinny jeans and I was rewarded again with that sound that causes goose bumps to rise and electric lust, want, and need to course through my veins. I try to break the kiss to talk but Lucas furrows his eyebrows and nibbles at my bottom lip to deepen the kiss again.

When we come up for air I can only mumble out one word before my mouth is drawn back to his.

“Bedroom.”

Lucas lifts an eyebrow as if he is trying to see if that suggestion works for him before he begins to carry me down the short hallway of my suite, setting us down on the king size mattress.

Lucas pops the first button of my shirt before he continues his ministrations and the sweet words that he’s been whispering in my ear liquefy me from the inside out just as much as the filthy, disgusting, perverted things he says to me does.

“You’re so damn beautiful...I need you so much....I love you and I’m so lucky that you’re mine. Every man on earth should be envious of me because I get to have you.” His words are just above a whisper and I gasp for oxygen as he leaves kisses along my jawline, down my neck, and to my sternum lowering his kisses as each button of my silk blouse is popped open.