The Flirt 1.2

Holy shhhh! I haven't updated since....forever!! My apologies you guys so to make it up to you since I haven't even finished the full chapter twelve here's just a look in to what the rest of chapter twelve will look like! Enjoy!

_________________

Brent Steed

Chapter Twelve

"Okay, so he still thinks of me as a helpless guy who needs a friend but he did call me cute." I grinned slightly, glancing from Keisha to Skylar.

Keisha crossed her legs and leaned back in the library chair. I shot her a warning look before clearing my throat. "Violation of school property."

"Relax." She smiled softly. "Anyway, you have to, like really have to start doing stuff to make him like you beyond the idea of friendship."

"I can't make him like me if he doesn't want to." I frowned a bit. "I don't wanna seem aggressive and demanding."

"That's not really what she meant," Skylar chuckled. "She meant, he has to see something about you that changes his mind, if he's not as straight as we think he is."

"A different side of me?"

"No, there's no need in changing yourself. Just stick to the friendly stuff but turn away from him so he won't be uncomfortable." Keisha asserted, tapping a green painted finger nail to her lip and cocking her head at an angle. "Flirt!"

"Flirt?" I tilted the angle of lip and rose an eyebrow at her.

"Yes, flirt." She clapped her hands together like a child just learning to walk.

"But you just directed me to not make him uncomfortable."

"No silly, flirt with others!" She rolled her brown eyes looking to Skylar for some kind of agreement.

Skylar just shrugged. "I guess it'll work. Give it a try."

I sunk down in the wooden chair a bit, my eyes lowered to my history book. "I don't know how." I mumbled.

"Come again, Teddy?" Keisha cuffed a hand to her ear.

I felt the disturbance of a blush creeping up my neck then spreading over my cheeks. I slid a hand behind my head, rubbing at the back of my neck and coughed slightly. "I don't know how to flirt."

"Oh, then what reason would you need me! I'm the flirt of flirts." Keisha chriped happily making me look up at her.

"And you have me, I consider myself flirty." Skylar grinned.

"Tell me again, how will this get Chase to like me?"

"He'll realize you're paying others attention and pulling away from him slightly. Since you confessed twice and got rejected he'll think you've moved on or you're slowly starting to fall out of love with him. Then, he'll start coming after you-

"If he likes me enough." I ended Keisha's theory who mildly nodded.

"Great," I slammed my hands on the table. "Let's get started, after studying."

Skylar and Keisha groaned in unison but I looked over that and started flipping through the history book.

*******************************************************************