Author's note and a SNEAK PEEK.

So guys, it's christmas break for me. And I'm ready to update BIG TIME. But before I do that, I'm doing some editing to this story. Therefore the WHOLE CH 8 won't be up until I'm done editing. Sorry :( But here's a sneak peek. And one more thing, I might change Aston's personality or not but tell me some more reasons why you hate him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight

Chase McBransey

Aston led me inside his house although I've been here millions of times that I could be blind and still find my way inside by myself. We walked into the kitchen to find his grandmother sitting at the ktchen table playing UNO with his dad. His mom was standing in front of the stove with a spoon in her hand. She glanced up. "Oh hey there." She smiled warmly before drying her wet hands on a dish towel and walking over to plant a sloppy kiss on Aston's cheek. She turned and did the same to me.

"Chase, how was your first day?" She asked and pulled me over to the stove with her. I leane on the cabinet. "It was great Jane."

Don't think I'm being disrespectful it's just that she told me to call her by her name. Calling her Mrs. MaCoy made her feel like she was old. And that didn't stop there. Aston's sixty three year old grandma told me to call her G. She was a cool person and if I ever called my grandma 'G' she'd beat the hell out of me with her cane.

"That's good to hear. I bet all the girls are drooling over you."

"Every chance they get." Aston chimed in as he shoved a piece of cake into his mouth. Jane lowered her eyelids and cocked her head to the side. Oh, another thing. Ever since Aston and I were young, Jane hated for him to come in and just start diving into sweet foods without washing his hands and eating dinner.

"Aston..." She raised her sweet tone and Aston stared at her with a confused look.

"Mom, I ate pizza already."

"I don't care what you ate! Where's the soap and the warm water?"

"My hands aren't dirty."

"Oh yes they are. Shoo! Get to the bathroom!" She swatted his shoulder and pushed him out of the kitchen. She turned back to stove shaking her head.

"UNO!" G shouted and tossed her arms up in the air causing her snuggie to fall from her shoulders. "I win again Daniel! You have so much in common with your dad!"

"Like what ma?" The annoyed man asked running a nervous hand through his brown hair as G took a twenty dollar bill from him.

"You both suck!" She chortled as she held the money in front of her glasses person neatly folding it up.

"One more game!" Daniel slammed another twenty on the table. "I've never lose at a game as easy as this one, you're cheating!"

"Admit you suck!" G stood up from the table and turned to pull me into a hug. "Hello, darling. What are you doing here so late?"

"I ran out of gas so he's staying the night." Aston came back into the kitchen.

"I just gave you gas money for a tank full" Daniel massaged his temples. Aston shrugged.

"Teenagers" Daniel sighed.

"Us teenagers" Aston agreed. "Come on up to my room" Aston waved at me to follow and took off around the corner.

"Come down for dinner in a hour!" His mom yelled after us.

"YEAH!" He shouted back.

When we reached his bedroom he closed the door behind us. I plopped on the bed and kicked my shoes off.

"Wanna take a shower?"