Pizza with Chase?

Thanks for the comments and the fanning!

To my Skylar fans... --->

___________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Four

Brent Steed

As I walked down the hall I could feel a heavy burden being dragged along with me. It was weighing me down and I would get rid of it except I couldn't. It would be the most impossible of the impossible. The burden seemed so familiar...the burden was Keisha's tight squeezes and her attempts to jump into my arms.

"Ugh! I am so, so, so proud of you! But the 'I don't care if you punched me a million times, I'd still forgive you', was kind of uncalled for." She released me and I regained my breath.

"I was only telling what my heart was saying at that moment." I acknowledged.

"Whatever you did it worked and that's all that matters. Now all you have to do is get him to fall in love with you then WHAM" She clapped her hands together loudly. "You're the idol gay couple"

"Yeah you make it sound effortless"

"Don't be so gloomy about it, be enthusiastic about it! You're gonna get him especially if you're talking advice from Keisha Hall" She pointed two fingers at herself.

"You seem more of the one in love with him then I do" I leered at her for a quick moment.

"Who knows, maybe I might have to grab him for myself" She crossed her arms.

I could feel myself starting to glare at her and she cracked a smile. "Joking"

"Or am I?" She arched a brow.

I pressed my lips together and kept them in a small line.

"Oh relax, I was just kidding!" She divulged, shifting her weight to her right leg.

The bell for the next class rung and people exited the cafeteria filling the emptiness in the hall.

"I've got to go" She rolled her bottom lip up and pouted. "Wish we had the same class together" She shrugged, bounced up on her toes and planted a kiss on my cheek again. Before I could say bye she was swallowed into the rushing crowds.

As I began walking to my class I felt someone poke me in my back. I twirled around to face Skylar.

"Sup" He said. "What class are you heading to?"

"Gym" I groaned inwardly. Gym really isn't my thing. It was never something I could ace with a little bit of studying and note taking.

"Thank god I found you just in time. I have no idea where the gym is so lead the way my man" Skylar gave a mini bow and a wide grin before we walked side by side towards the gymnasium. When we entered the brown double doors we took a seat on the bleachers near a few others.

Skylar leaned downwards with his feet pointed upwards and his hands behind his head. Unlike him, I was sitting up straight. I don't want to ruin my back now do I?

A minute of two later the tardy bell rung and Coach Garmen walked from the boys locker room with his blue shorts on and a matching shirt with our school symbol on the left corner. His rounded glasses were still rounded like last year and his half bald head was now fully bald which meant he had a cut before school started or either he just went bald. He stood in front of us with a thick binder in his hand.