Sneak Peek #1

This sneak peek is for you: thewaltz

Chapter Three will be for: LiveLifeFree

_____________________________________________________________________

 Chapter Three

Chase McBransey

"What exactly do you want with him?" Aston glowered giving the stranger his baffled expression.

I, evidently could not form words for my ownself and my tongue felt like it was being twisted. My eyes were locked on the guy in front of our table and I found myself going in and out of trances just staring at his amazing looks.

No. No way in hell was I attracted to a guy!

No, it couldn't be.

I was just jealous.

Right? Of course I'm right. But what the heck do I have to be jealous for? I'm fucking hot too!

"I uh...have some important business with him" I could see his smooth skin turning the color of a red rose which I found...cute. Oh come on! I shook my head roughly trying to return to my normal self.

"Yeah and you're beginning to pi- Aston" I interrupted giving him a certain kind of tone. He turned to face me but I stood up shrugging my shoulders and making my way to the other side of the table to stand beside the...much taller stranger.

I gave my friends a sly smile and said in my best Aronld Schwarzengger voice, "I'll be back"

I followed the dude out of the cafeteria and down the hall. He fidgeted with his pants pockets nervously and then just stopped in his tracks. I stopped nearly running into his nicely built back. He turned around and I took my chance to ask, "You wanted to discuss something right?"

He glanced at me but then glanced down at the clean, white floor. He began to massage his forehead as his eyes roamed back towards my face. I held my irritated expression and waited.

"Yeaaaah, could we hurry this up?" I asked waving my hands in small circles. "I don't mean to be so forward...but..." I paused searching for the right words that would be honest but not offensive.

"I'm wasting your time" He filled in the missing blank and I could nothing but nod in agreement.

He sighed loudly and turned his back to me for a split second before spinning back around and grabbing me by my shoulders a little too rough.

"This may be weird but I really like you. I know you might just be freaked out because we're both guys but I can't help it. Your too cute...y-you just...steal the oxygen from my lungs everytime I see you." He said in one big breath making my eyes widen.

I struggled in his hurting grip until he finally let go mumbling a sorry. I backed up a bit. This was the  second time a dude confessed to me and I was beginning to think, 'Do I give off a gay aura?'.

I tried to pull my words together because I wasn't going to make the same mistake and punch him like I did that kid. I didn't want another suicide on my hands now did I?

"Sorry but I'm like...straight. I dig girls, cute girls that are funny and wear bras...and panties and crap like that. We...can be friends though, just don't touch me... like that ever again. " I stared at his hopeful, pleading eyes and gulped. "I don't even know who you are"

"I...I'm Brent...Brent Steed" He answered loud and clear.