Chick Thief

AUTHORS NOTE: So, I really am going to try to complete this and edit it all before the end of 2013. If I slack off, you get to comment on my page with brags and personal threats! Until that time, hope you like this chapter and check out Monstrous which is also boyxboy. :)

Chapter Thirteen

Chase McBransey

I called a guy cute, big deal. It had no explanation or meaning what so ever behind it. It was like calling a baby cute..except then Brent would be an overgrown baby.  A very overgrown baby with a stubble growing out from his squared jaw and under his angled nose. One glance and you knew he wasn't indeed a fucking baby but a young man becoming a real man and I had called him 'cute'. Surprisingly it didn't cause crucial damage to his ego and dignity since he'd accept it gratefully as a compliment from the guy who he confessed to and was rejected by. Maybe I should keep my thoughts to myself. If I kept thinking this was the fragile, skinny Brent I first knew then I would have him attached to me even more than before. 

He was completely different now. Puberty had hit him strong, hard, and left efficient results. This was the exact time when girls would appreciate him more and be highly attracted to him then they'd ever before. I could point out a few who'd instantly cling to him the chance they got. Insert deadly cough: Melissa and Cassie. But Brent still had the mind of a guy crushing on me when he should be crushing on the several girls who would be dreaming of him wide awake. 

I sighed for probably the tenth time since I'd been rooted in my usual spot at the lunch table. Steven chewed rhythmically at his sandwich whilst casting longing looks at Melissa who popped the hell out of the thick blob of gum. Cassie babbled away about some 'hot' guy in her French class who spoke fluent french when he said hello to her while Quinn argued with her that 'Hola, senorita' wasn't french but Spanish. It was the usual same thing that had been happening since Aston and I met them. Speaking of Aston, he'd just walked through the cafeteria doors with a brunette by his side, gazing at him dreamy-ish while he smiled and spoke to her. 

I found it odd that he didn't walk with me to the cafeteria and ended up saying he had to talk to someone. I was usually included in those conversations, getting a girl or not. I was he back up. If the girl wasn't so into him and into me, I'd chat with her for awhile then give her the number which happened to be Astons instead. I'd never made a move on any of his serious crushes and he'd never do that to me but that wasn't the point. The point was that he'd ditched me for some chick. 

It was unusual, and uncommon so it was a shocker when I walked into the cafeteria by myself. Everyone asked did we have some kind of fight or something and I'd only said no but they were still curious. 

"Heeey Aston, buddy." Quinn turned away from a bickering Cassie to look at Aston with a crooked eyebrow. 

"What's up guys?" Aston asked walking around to my side of the table. 

"Who's this?" Steven asked through a mouthful of bread and mayo spilling out. 

The girl seemed to flinch in disgust but fixated her eyes back on Aston who grinned like an idiot. "This is Stoopia-

So maybe I was rude but ah hell her name was funny. I snorted, interrupting Aston and his introductions before I laughed, earning a dirty look from Stoopia. I turned my head the other way with a grin on my face as Aston went on, the back of my head facing them. 

"-she's kind of a new and German. She's pretty cool and I'd like for you guys to be nice to her." Aston babbled away, emphasizing his words. Pssh-posh, who cared about Stoopia. 

"Hi Pia!" Cassie waved with friendliness, already nicknaming the girl. 

"I'd rather be called Stoopia-