Chapter 17

Harry’s POV

“Alicia!” I yelled again. Looking at her in dismay as she fled the room without a second glance, I glanced at the computer screen to see the mentions going wild.

Whats happening!??? Wheres @AliciaSmith gone?!?!!!

@Harry_Styles CHASE AFTER HER!!!!  #GoHarry

OMG!! Harry go after her!! 

YAY! UR coming to America!! Cant wait to see you guys! :D #excited

Ahhhhhh!!! Please please please please please come to Dallas!!  #1DTour

Harry go get Alicia! #GoHarry #GoHarry

@NiallOffical Please follow me! I’m your biggest fan ever! xxxxxxxxxx

OHHHH! Drama! #GoHarry

#GoHarry was instantly trending worldwide and with a quick glance at my friends I was racing through Zayn’s house after her. “Alicia! Alicia!” I looked into the rooms as I passed and finally found Alicia in the kitchen about to escape out the back door into the garden. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her around to face me, she refused to look into my eyes and the simple action was killing me. “Alicia, please look at me.” I pleaded with her, not letting her wrist go.  She carried on staring at the floor.

“Don’t worry about it, Harry. I knew you would be going soon. I guess I just tried to put it out of my mind.” She mumbled still not looking at me. I put my free hand under her chin gently tilting it up, her eyes still refusing to look at me.  She’s acting like I’m leaving forever.

“Dammit, Alicia, look at me!” She looked at me in surprise at my outburst. Once her eyes locked with mine I refused to let her look away again. “Alicia, I’m not going anywhere. Well for now at least. The American tour isn’t for months, we have plenty of time. Babe, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I just didn’t want you thinking it was a big deal.”

“A big deal? Harry you’re going half way across the world for god knows how long, how can you think I wouldn’t find it a big deal? You could’ve been leaving next week for all I knew!” Alicia’s voice was getting louder with every word. She was getting angry and however much I felt bad for being the cause of it I couldn’t help but notice the sexy look in her eyes as the anger took over. “You see there’s so much more than just that, so much more which we’ll have to discuss. I just- I can’t believe you didn’t tell me! How long have you known? Were you even planning on-“ I pulled her face towards me, slamming my lips on hers silencing her outburst.  My hand released her wrist and wound its way around her waist pulling her hips into mine. She didn’t kiss me back though, whether out of surprise or anger I wasn’t sure but it sure as hell was annoying.  I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, but she still didn’t respond so I pulled back staring at her intently.  This must have really annoyed her, either that or she was just being stubborn with me.

“Of course-“ I placed a kiss on her neck, “I was-“ I placed another kiss on her neck, “going to tell you.” I kissed my way along her jaw line stopping just at the corner of her mouth. Her lips parted slightly and I smirked at what I had achieved, her arms had made their way around my neck and her face was flushed. I moved my mouth as close to hers as I could without our lips touching “You calmed down now?” I whispered, my lips brushing hers as I spoke. She breathed heavily.

“Not completely.” She replied, however I saw the cheeky glint in her eyes.

“Well I can help with that...” I pushed my body even closer against hers, gently grinding my hips for a mere second. She took a sharp intake of breath.  “I really am sorry. “ I said into her neck, nibbling on her skin.