Chapter 9

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Be—

My hand crashed down onto the snooze button on my alarm. Ah come on! I was having a great dream! I closed my eyes, hoping to bring back my dream. I was just dozing off when-

Beep-Beep-Beep-Be—

“Okay! Okay! I’m up! Geez!” I threw back the covers, turning the alarm OFF this time. I made my way to the shower rubbing sleep from eyes. I undressed and stepped into the warm water. I spend ages in the shower and about 30 minutes later, I finally decided to turn off the water.  I wrapped a towel around myself and made my way back to my room. Now I have to find something to wear. I have mufti today, which I love but it means that I have to find something appropriate to wear. Not that I wear inappropriate clothes, it’s just that I can’t go to school in my PJ’s or a tracksuit. I found my light denim skinny jeans from the pile of clothes on my floor, now I just need a t-shirt, I pulled on a white top from republic then went downstairs and had breakfast, then came back up to clean my teeth.

I went back into my room turning on the radio I had in there.’ next up we have the most talked about boy band in the UK. You guessed it; this is ‘What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction!’ Liam’s voice started singing and I smiled to myself remembering last night’s events. I can’t believe I kissed Harry! He was so sweet last night. I picked up my phone from my bed side table. I had 2 new messages. I opened them to find one from India telling me she was waiting for me and to hurry up and the other was from the one and only harry styles.

 Morning gorgeous! :D hope u slept well & dreamt about me ;) Xx

I smiled and replied with: morning harry! i did thanks ;D hope u did 2, running late 4 school  :L have a good day :) xx  

I caught sight of the time and quickly locked my phone, putting it in my school bag. I pulled on my converses and grabbed my bag. I was just about to leave my room until I saw Harry’s hoodie on my desk. I picked it up and pulled it on, instantly getting a whiff of Harry’s scent. I breathed it in and then made my way down stairs, shouting bye to my mum, dad and my brother whilst running out the door. Whilst walking I got out my iPod and put it on shuffle. I only just listened to half of One Directions cover of Torn, before I saw India. She was basically jumping on the spot!

“How was your date with Harry?!” she asked before I had even reached her. I took my ear buds out taking my time just to annoy her. I wound them round my iPod, hoping that the next time I wanted them they wouldn’t be tangled. I then put my iPod away slowly. “Come on Alicia! Tell me everything! I can’t believe you had a date with Harry freakin’ styles!!” she exclaimed a little too loud a couple of teenage girls walking in front, turned around with questioning looks.  God knows what they’re thinking right now.

“Shh, India. People are staring!” I looked over to the girls.

“Opps, sorry. I just can’t believe you were with one of the most wanted boys ever last night! Where did that hoodie come from anyway? I thought you didn’t own any jack wills stu- OMG! Its Harry’s isn’t it?!? NO FRICKIN WAY! I can’t believe this is happening! How can you just walk there acting all normal, I would be freaking out if I was you! Not only did you spend the evening with THE harry styles, but you also have his hoodie!” India was rambling on and on. I don’t blame her, that’s how I was kind of acting on the inside. I just didn’t want to draw attention to myself.

“India! Calm down! Breathe!” I said smiling at the end, remembering when harry had said something on the same lines to me after we kissed. That reminds me, I still haven’t told her that!

I noticed the girls in front of us were giving us looks as if to say ”you’re so sad your pretending that you went on a date with someone famous.” I also noticed that there was the type of girls that caked themselves in makeup, they were also wearing some really slutty clothing and covered in fake tan. They were basically living Satsuma’s wearing lots of eyeliner. I smirked at the thought of their faces if they knew the truth. “I have so much to tell you! But I think I should wait considering we have some eavesdroppers.” I nodded my head in the direction of the girls. They gave me a glare before turning back around to talk to each other, annoyed at being caught. “I tell you the basis of what happened though...” I then told her everything, apart from the kiss; I really didn’t want her screaming in the street.