Chapter 10

Alicia’s POV

Briiiinnggg- Brriiiiinnggg

Freedom! Okay well only for an hour and I can’t leave the school premises but still, I get to eat!  Anna, India, Sonny, Sara and I made our way through the school to our form room.

“So you planning on meeting harry anytime soon?” Anna asked as we sat down and got our food out.

“I'm not sure, I mean he said we would but..... I dunno. He hasn’t even asked me to be his girlfriend... so... Uh, I’m not sure!” I sighed looking down at my sandwich.

“What do you mean you don’t know? From the times backstage, he seems really into you! He probably hasn’t asked you yet ‘cus he needs to be sure about you. Remember he is one of the hottest, most wanted, good looking boys ever. He’s always in the media, so he has to be careful.”  

“When did you become so smart and logical? Usually you would just scream at the mention of Harry Styles!” I chuckled, feeling better about the harry not being my boyfriend fact. India just laughed and started eating her sandwiches. The form room was pretty filled now. It seemed most of class was in here.

“Hey, Alicia!” Carly, a girl in my form, said from the other side of the room “I heard that you went on a date with that fit boy Harry Styles from one direction last night. Is it true?”

I smiled, how did she find out? I looked over at my friends who were looking anywhere but me. They’re all  such blabber mouths! “Yeah it is.” I replied simply with a smile.

“OMG! That’s so cool! Have you kissed? Was it good? Where did he take you? Can I see the pic that India said about?” Carly gushed. So it was India that told. Not that I’m complaining. I’m actually kinda happy that I get to tell everyone about me and harry.

“Haha, wow Carly slow down! Here’s the pic.” I got my phone out, chucking it to the other side of the classroom. I looked back at my lunch, starting a conversation with India.

“OMG! Its Harry Styles!” Carly screamed.

I chuckled, not looking up from my lunch I sarcastically replied “Yes Carly, that’s who I was with.”

“NO! I mean it’s actually Harry frickin’ Styles!” a couple other girls started screaming. What the...?

I looked up completely confused on what they were going on about and why everyone was screaming. My heart stopped at what I saw.

“Hey!” Harry’s husky voice greeted me, giving me a grin at the end. I swear my insides are melting. His green eyes lit up as they locked with mine. He looked really good in his sweats and jack wills t-shirt. I smiled back. Say something Alicia!

“Um, hey Harry.” I said. Why on earth was here? I faintly heard a couple of my classmates squealing. “What are you doing here Hazza?” I asked awkwardly, trying to diffuse the tension.

“Hey Harry Styles!” India said shyly. She’s back to calling him by his full name, I noted.

“Hi, India! Hi Alicia’s other friends!” he greeted them and then walked further near me; I stood up, “And Alicia, again no welcome hug! You’re so mean!”  Harry whined, pulling a puppy dog face, again!

“Aw c’mon Hazza! Not the puppy dog face! You know I’m a sucker for that!” I complained jokingly, smiling at him.

“Exactly! Now come here!” Harry pulled me into a hug. I rested my head against his chest wrapping my hands around his waist. I noticed that everyone was watching us and some even had their phones out, whether taking videos or pictures I didn’t know, and to be honest I couldn’t care less. I was back in Harry’s strong arms. I pulled back, but Harry kept hold of my hand, lacing his fingers through mine.

“Happy now? So what you doing here Harry?” I asked curiously.

“Oh so you don’t want me here. Fine Alicia! I’ll just leave!” Harry joked trying to pull away towards the door; I pulled his arm back laughing.

“No stay! I was just curious! You’re kinda causing the girls to faint, but ...”

“I’m only joking Alicia.” Harry said sitting in my seat and then pulling me down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist smiling, “and I came ‘cause I forgot to ask you something last night.”

“Well, what did you wanna ask?”

“Alicia, will you be my girlfriend? I wanna make it official between us. I really like you babe.” Harry said cheekily, giving me a slight squeeze. I blushed as some people ‘awwwed’. India and the others looked at me knowingly.

Am I dreaming?

“Of course harry!” I exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him closer. India chuckled. I can’t believe it! Harry Styles has just asked me to be his girlfriend!

“Now you’re officially mine, your gunna have to get used to me being around lots.” He winked at me.

“I think I can survive that!”

“Good. Oh and me kissing you!”

“I think I can survive that too.” I chuckled, kissing him on the cheek.

“Uh uh.” He said shaking his head, “Not good enough.” Harry leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips in front of everyone. My friends started cheering and a couple of other’s joined in. I smiled against Harry’s lips and he smiled back.”I see you’re still wearing my jumper, did you take it off at any point?” harry asked looking down at his hoodie, which was still on me.

“Of course I did!” I said hitting him on the shoulder lightly. I’m so happy right now! I mean Harry just asked me to be his girlfriend! I just wanted to run about screaming or start doing a happy dance. The only thing keeping me from doing those things was the fact that Harry was holding me on his lap. I looked up at the clock in the form room. “Harry, I’ve gotta go. Its 10 minutes until next lesson. Sorry Haz.” I got up from his lap pulling him with me, smiling sadly.

“Okay, Alicia, no problem, I’ll see you later anyway. The boys miss you as well.” Harry said, kissing my forehead softly.

“Wait, can we get a picture please?!” Carly asked excitedly.

“Can you sign this?”

“Can you hug me?!”

“Can I get a picture as well?”

 Harry looked at me expectantly.

“Harry I told you! You don’t have to ask me!” I said, taking mine and Carly’s phone off her.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you getting too jealous!” Harry said jokingly.

“Shut up and get in the picture!”  Harry chuckled at me as he walked over and stood in the middle of the girls. I took the picture and gave the phone back to Carly.

“Thank you so much! You’re like my idol!” Carly beamed at harry. He signed a couple of autographs before he had to go.

“Well thanks. But I’ve gotta go and so do you lot.” Harry said flashing them all a smile, he walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on lips. “See you later babe.”

“Bye Hazza, see you later.” I pushed him towards the door a huge grin on my face.

“You do realise you look really goofy with that grin on your face.”  He said grinning back

“Shut up Harry.”

“You know you’re always telling me to shut up. It really hurts my feelings.” He said jokingly and pulling a puppy dog face.

“Just leave!” I said laughing pushing him again.

“I’m going, I’m going!” Harry said chuckling whilst raising his hands defensively. He kissed my cheek and then walked down the hallway before he started skipping. What a goofball! I laughed at his retreating figure and then turned back to the classroom with a huge grin on my face.

“Told ya!” India said hugging me.