Had Enough

Sarutobi looked out, his eyes sweeping over the vast majority of the village, or at least that which he could see within his current range, a thoughtful expression playing his face. Well, thoughtful wasn't the right word, but the closest one to describe the way the muscles beneath his face's wrinkled skin had moved, brow slightly furrowed and eyes distant, the hints of a frown touching his face. Orochimaru had seemed to drop the connection he and the elder man had maintained after his exile, and the Sand was acting unusual, suspiciously so. Was there a connection?
A woman with long purple straight hair entered the room discreetly through one of the opened windows, the mask of a cat that adorned her face concealing any and all emotion, or lack of, that she held.

"Report." The hokage demanded easily, deciding to hold off his questions for the lack of presence of her partner until after the initially desired information was retrieved.

"Naruto-Kun spent the day sightseeing and grocery shopping, very little behavior out of the usual by comparison to the drastic changes seen in past days." The low and feminine voice told. Sarutobi quirked his brow, confused.

"No changes? No suspicious behavior? No violent tendencies to others?" The man pressed, trying to find further information.

"None today, sir. He had seemed to be in a good mood, and others steered clear of him to make cause for his patience to subside and aggression flare." She responded in the same monotone voice.

"Where is your superior?" Sarutobi finally asked, turning to face the young woman.

"He see,ed to have gotten bored with the task and separated while we had been watching our target; he seemed to have become fed up with the job." She continued
"However, I do not believe another surveillance keeper is an immediate necessity, he will be at the tournament tomorrow after all and our people are stretched thin as it is, you needn't not concern yourself with this nor the topic until after other, more apparent, issues are dwelt with." She said. Sarutobi stared at her, as if he had never met her before and that this was the very first introduction to her, but he had to ultimately agree, for all she had said was the truth, he could hardly spare the time for this meeting or his previous break from his work as it was, let alone finding another surveillance personnel.

"Then it is settled, you will be Naruto's sole keeper effective immediately and temporarily until other maters are tended to." He said, matching her professionalism. She nodded, but said nothing, seeming to be waiting for a dismissal.
"You may leave." And so she did, the curtains giving their usual flare against the breeze as her body moved expertly through the gap the open window gave within the structure's wall.

-

The wind flew past Yugio as the ninja, now double agent, sped on through the streets of Konoha via rooftop towards her new master's current residency. Master, the word itself seemed to reflect sexual acts or ambition despite what the situation implies, it was almost laughable. Yugio blinked, her pupils dilating slightly as they reopened before contracting sharply into thin cat-like slits. She hadn't been born this way, and yet she could no longer claim to be the species of which she had originated, both because of who she now worked under and what she now was.

'It's so ironic that it's laughable.' She thought as she finished her way towards her destination.

-

'Today's the day. Everything is ready, it almost feels too easy.' Naruto thought, a sinister grin overcoming his lips

-

Naruto watched with unbridled excitement as the first match began, his energy persisting throughout the entirety of the following matches until it was finally his turn to play. He knew that he needed to hold back, give them something to laugh at just as he had done the match prior to this, lest they grow suspicious.
Entering e match, he made his exclamation of how he would surely win and listened with an amused grin as the audience shouted their distain. Riling them up was just so easy.