Truths and Suprises

//A:N// This chap will be explanatory mostly, also a filler I guess, so it might be a bit dull. It will be important though and will link to the one Im going to be making soon after this chap is done, so I'll be working double time with the fics soon and am planing a small series on October tenth that I'll start working on after I publish the first chapter of the connected series.

Disclaimer; I own nothing but my ideas.

Naruto smiled wide as he felt the cloth and realized what it was. His ears automatically tried to move into a different position that made them look almost like spikes of his hair if it weren't for their orange tips. He forgot his excitement and pride when his previous bit of uncomfortableness turned to a slight pain instead and he quickly loosened the forehead protector enough for it to land on his neck were he tightened it a bit. Noticing Iruka's confused look he smiled again with an explanatory grin and pointed at his ears, making them move to almost every angle to show the amount of space they needed.

"This way is much more comfy" he said simply and Iruka nodded in understanding

"Whose Jiji?" Iruka asked, getting an annoyed sigh from Naruto.

"Oh yeah, forgot that you don't know that I call him that. I guess it would be more well known and less confusing if I just call him the third." Naruto said in an explaining tone.

"Why doesn't the third not know about this?" Iruka asked bewildered

"Simple, I never told him." Was Naruto's overly calm reply, not knowing that it had already been known.

"Why wouldn't you tell him?!" Iruka was getting a bit loud again but Naruto wasn't as close this time so it was bearable.

"He never asked" Naruto replied simply. It was true, he never did ask him anything. Except for a few questions that sounded suspiciously like an interrogation but Naruto always played his cards right.

"But you should have told him anyway!" 'Wouldn't anyone tell the authorities when it came to something like this?' Iruka thought bewildered

"But then I would have to explain how I have them and that would lead to explaining the other things associated with it." Naruto explained

"Other things?" Iruka asked slightly suspicious.

"For example, my bloodlines-"

"You said it as a plural Naruto"

"I know, my clan, my species, my relationship with Kuru, and how it is possible for me to have over a hundred siblings, though none of us have the same parents."

"Over a hundred...?"

"We'll explain it later, for now, we should give them the scroll back and get you actually looked at by people who do it to get paid to by the hospital." Naruto said as his features went back to normal and he hid his wings by his orange jacket. The second he did though, three Anbu landed nearby.

"Uzumaki Naruto, you are herby being taken into see Ibiki, do not resist." One said threateningly

"Isn't it protocol to give me a choice first? I get to choose to surrender and talk to the old man or to resist and then go to Ibiki, or die while trying to run. Either way, I won't resist. May I see the Third now?" Naruto asked while maintaining an air innocence and respect. Taken aback by the sudden change of character, the Anbu in the lead was at a loss for words.