Meetings and Reports

//A:N// I feel the need to explain a few things, so here we go:
While making Naru have murderous and cannibalistic tendencies and habits is amusing and fun, there is an actual reason behind it and another for why he hadn't had them in earlier chapters.
Naruto is something akin to a spirit, though he falls under the category of demon, and no he is not human. Human beings and other carbon based life forms preserve ourselves via consumption of needed nutrients to rebuild, maintain, and energize ourselves, the same being said for any other form of life. While it is true that they can nourish themselves in part by consuming normal foods, this only helps so much. Another form is the energy that attaches a soul to the body, the soul itself, and etcetera. The mist that had been breathed out was Naruto tying his meal to the body, specifically the blood and soft tissue, and is one of the easiest methods of consuming the needed energy that Naruto knows.
He feels pity for those he consumes due to the fact that he is aware that they have done him no wrong, and he doesn't go out of his way to find an intact meal-unharmed and alive-because he can't let anything trace back to him and he still hasn't lost enough morality to kill without remorse, unless they are his enemies.
He hadn't needed to do this before because before he had a mutually parasitic relationship with the things that lived within him. He subconsciously ate their spirit while they his chakra, which incidentally left room for their chakra instead.
All good? Questions all answered? Yeah? Okay, continue with the story!

Naruto sat, bored, as the man before him continued on with lecturing him of something or other. Kakashi, as per usual, had elected to train Sasuke one on one. Feeling bad, he had managed to find Naruto and Sakura their own temporary trainers, though they paired in comparison to the silver haired jonin. Right now, Ebisu stood proudly as he explained the mechanics of a commonly used technique. Naruto looked at him with eyes that had dulled due to his boredom.

"So..." Naruto began slowly, tone flat and without caution.
"You want me to walk on water?" He summarized using the same tone. Ebisu's brow showed him to be glaring through his circular sunglasses as he began to lecture his temporary student on respect and mannerisms. Groaning, Naruto walked over easily and studied the water. It bubbled with heat, as it was the hot springs, and he tuned back to Ebisu, who bore a triumphant grin across his maw.

"See? You don't know how to do it! Now, let me explain to you how-" Naruto interrupted the boastful speech with a hand, making a hush sing with one finger across his lips.

"Shut up and let me speak." He demanded, surprisingly calm. He glanced back over to the water before turning to the man once more.
"You want a student, who you don't know to have any experience with water walking, to practice over a constantly moving surface? Doesn't that sound like something that should be done by someone with more experience?" Naruto asked blankly, giving the man a flat stare. Sighing, Naruto turned back around and strode over towards the water.
"I can probably do it, but your teaching skills suck." He stated, his feet keeping him overtop the constantly moving and shifting surface. Turning back around, he grinned snidely at the teacher.
"Your turn, Ebisu-San." He noted coldly, amusement obvious. The scent of shock shifted to that of mild fear, causing Naruto to laugh and lose his balance temporarily, falling onto the surface.
"Note to self, remember to keep balance." Naruto said aloud, placing one hand on the hot surface as he stood back up. As he stood, he slipped again and fell onto the surface.
"Dang it!" He cried, a small splash erupting from his last fall. Oddly enough, he still remained over the surface. A white haired man poked his head towards the commotion, head being seen from above the slightly elevated fence that blocked off the woman's section. Upon seeing the scene before him, a genin student slipping near constantly while his instructed ogled in surprised confusion, he laughed loudly, walking over and through the gate of the bath house.
He offered a hand out for the other to use, grin still very much present.