Time to Hang Out

//A:N// He is smiling in that picture by the way.

~Naruto's POV~

Bored...........I'm bored........bored bored bored bored bored bored. Hey Kuruma?

"Yes" she replied sleepily, having just woken up from her afternoon nap

'I'm bored' I said mentally to her and she sweatdropped

"Then why don't you go chase a bird or something?" She offered, I grumbled

'Cuz I'm trying to wait out my 'teammates' I replied and she hmm for a second before giving me an answer

"Why don't you practice a complete shift?" She told me sweetly with a yawn "Can I go back to sleep now?" I heard her grumble and she must have already went to sleep before I could answer her earlier statement.

'Why not...' I said boredly, I probably can't do it with Kakashi nearby but why not?

"Just do it." A wolf demon said jokingly and his siblings joined in with his snickering.

"Yeah yeah, 'don't let your dreams be dreams'" I replied, still using a bored tone. WHEN WILL THEY GET HERE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN HOUR THEY ARE WORSE THEN KAKASHI

"Did I just hear that green eyebrow guy?" A random one of my internal family asked sarcastically. Hurry. Up. Please. Banshee. And. Duckass.

~No one's POV~

When the two finally decided to enter the clearing Naruto almost gave his position away and had to cover his mouth... or we'll, muzzle, to keep his laughter in, Sakura had clung to Sasuke's arm and he had to literally drag her with him. No wonder the two took so long, there was only half an hour left before Kakashi would show himself from his hiding spot so it was time to  make a plan.

A small five-tailed fox watched as Sakura and Sasuke sat, or leaned on the bridge railing, Sakura sat on it, Sasuke leaned, before switching forms to his usual form as a normal person and suddenly appearing next to Sasuke, neither he nor Sakura noticed his presence which was pretty sad considering that Sasuke was the supposed 'prodegy' and the genin of the year.

'It's also kind of sad that they haven't noticed something else either' Naruto thought from his awkward yet comfy position. Sakura decided then to yell out angrily.

"Where the heck is that Baka?!" She yelled in her high pitched yell before making a fist "when I get my hands on him I'll-"

"Try looking before decided anything-" '-dumbass' he kept the last part to himself and snickered quietly, out loud, when both of them jumped and made there own noise. Sakura eeked while Sasuke made some sound between a gasp, hmm, and a duck like squawk. Naruto laughed with his siblings at there expense while the two got over the fact that Naruto: was next to them with ought them knowing; the tone of his voice was still a new thing to them since they were used to his mask; and the fact that Naruto was hanging upside down with his legs holding him up by hanging over the thick railing.

"What the heck are you doing Baka?! You gave me and Sasuke-kun a heart attack" Sakura yelled while marching up to The blond with her hands balled into fists, ready to punch the blonde for scaring her and the oh so precious Uchiha, who looked away and raised his head in a "I'm better than you" way