Part 8

"Will you stop?" Stevie giggled as she tried to unlock the front door of her house, but Ryan's hands all over her were making it a hard task to perform. 

"I can't stop, I don't want to stop and I won't stop." He said, his lips pressed to her ear. "I want you."

"Well, you're not going to have me outside, so..." Stevie gave him a look and Ryan sighed, dropping his hands by his hips, letting Stevie slide the key into the lock at last. 

"See, didn't take too long now did it?" Stevie asked, holding onto his hand for support while taking off her boots. 

Ryan wasted no time, kicking his shoes off. Without any sort of a warning, he hoisted her up into his arms with ease causing her to shriek. "Would you relax?" 

"You're going to drop me!"

"I am not." Ryan shook his head, climbing the stairs. He took a turn to go to Stevie's bedroom, pushing the ajar door open with his foot. He carried her over to the bed then lay her down gently. "Told you I wasn't going to drop you."

"Mm..." Stevie nodded, smiling up at him as she held onto the lapel of his suit jacket, pulling him down on top of her, kissing him on the lips. 

Their lips were locked in a slow, but passionate embrace, while their hands explored each other. He hiked up her skirt, one of his hands caressing her thigh, his lips left hers, traveling down her neck and stopping at her cleavage. She moaned, both her hands tangled in his shoulder length hair. He kissed from her chest lower, down her belly, pulling up her blouse so he could kiss her smooth skin all over. 

"Undress me." She said, which took him by surprise a little. She never asked that. She didn't want him to see her, which he thought was silly. He tried his best to prove her otherwise, that she was beautiful, that he adored her curves and he felt like little by little she was starting to listen. 

Obeying her wish, he sat up, slowly unbuttoning her blouse, he parted it. She lifted herself up a bit, so he could take off the piece of clothing. He told her she was beautiful. Bending down, he caressed her upper half with feather like kisses, while his hands slipped under her, raising her hips off the bed in order to unzip her skirt that he pulled down her legs. He told her she was beautiful. He locked their lips again, his fingertips tickling her rib cage as he left an invisible trace to her breasts. She bit her lip, when his fingers gently pinched her hardening nipple, then sighed, closing her eyes. He did it again, feeling her writhe under him. He smiled. He told her she was beautiful. He toyed with the band of her panties, his fingers dipping inside just a bit. She grinned, with her eyes still closed, shaking her head at him. 

"Do you want me to beg?" She asked, looking up at him hovering above her. 

"Would you?"

She smirked. "I know you can't resist me, so no. I wouldn't." 

"I can't resist you." He laughed. "You're right." Nodding his head, he leaned in to kiss her.

His fingers pressed against her, the thin material of her panties separating them from skin to skin contact. Quite frankly, it was frustrating. She reached down between them, grabbing his hand, she pushed the silk aside and let his hand rest right where she wanted him. Her fingers on top of his, she used his hand to pleasure herself and he found it impossible to tear his eyes away from the sight. 

"Fuck, you're so hot..." He whispered, nipping her ear gently. 

She let him continue on his own, her hand slowly moving up to her chest as she squeezed one of her breast, arching her back. He groaned, enjoying himself quite a bit. 

And then the phone rang.

"What the hell?" He said, pressing his forehead to hers, kissing wherever his lips connected with her skin. "Don't answer." 

"What if it's important? Who would call at this hour?" Though it wasn't that late, still, she wasn't used to getting calls from anyone at that time. 

Stevie reached for the phone and picked it up, bringing it to her ear. Ryan sighed heavily, rolling onto his back. His rock hard member starting to feel very uncomfortable against his pants. 

"Lindsey?" 

Well, there goes my erection, Ryan thought to himself. 

"I hope I'm not interrupting."

"Uh, n- no. What's up?" 

Ryan rolled his eyes and swung his legs over the edge of the bed.

"The last few recording sessions were pretty tense with all of us here." Clearly referring to Mick. "And I'm completely alone for the night. I know you don't go to bed early, so I thought I could come pick you up and bring you here, and we could do some work."

Looking over at Ryan, who was redressing himself, Stevie didn't know what to say. Quite obviously her night with Ryan was ruined.

"Okay. Sure." She said. "When should I be expecting you?"