Chapter30!!

"Good Morning Mrs. Jones, (Killer Feels!) how are you." Mr. Gold said as I approached.

"Alright, I guess." I replied.

"Did you hav any troubles sleeping last night?" Regina asked.

"Before sleep yes, but once I was asleep, no problems at all."

"Well that's good. We should get started." Regina walked up to me and placed something in my hand. It was a piece of gold. "First task, Emma I need you to crush the gold."

I squeezed the metal as hard as I could but it didn't budge. "Come on, reach inside of yourself, you can do it." Regina encouraged. I closed my eyes and searched my brain for strength. When I opened my eyes there was a pile of dust by my feet. "Excellent."

Mr. Gold grabbed Regina by the throat and told me to get her free. Again I closed my eyes but this time when I opened them Regina was still in Mr. Golds hands, and she was gasping for air. I tried again. This time I reach my hands out in front of me. There was a blinding light, and when it disappeared I could see Regina leaning over coughing. "Where did Gold go?" I asked.

"You teleported him. It's not exactly what we were looking for, but it will do for now."

"Should I bring him back?"

"Umm I guess you can try."

I concentrated and poof, Mr. Gold was back. "Thank you Regina." He said.

"I didn't do that..." She turned to me.

"Emma, you did that?" Gold seems very confused.

"Yeah, why are you looking at me like I'm crazy?"

"Well teleporting is one thing, but bringing someone back is very difficult."