Chapter16

There was a party with lots of alcohol, my kind of party. Slowly everyone left the island leaving just Hook and I. It seems everytime Hook and I are together I magically got drunk. Huh. I walked around the house to see what everyone had done, i was amazing, there was pictures of my family on the walls, there was a fully stocked fridge, and the bedroom was my favorite color of blue. The blue that matched Killian's eyes.

I felt Killian walk up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and asked how I liked it.

"It's perfect. I love everyting about it, even the fact that they put Henry's room on the opposite side of the house." I was glowin with happiness, and people always say 'Happiness is a ripple in the water, catching everything in its way.' I could tell that Killian was happy too.

Killian continued kissing my neck while lighty pushing me into our bedroom.

"I was hoping you'd like it. When I first thought of asking you to marry me I figured you wouldn't want to live on a pirate ship... So I compromised, we get to sail here in my ship and you get a beautiful home." He twisted me in front of him and kissed my lips.

At that moment I had never loved him more. People always said, "He's just a pirate...Only thinks about himself." and here we were in a house he had built just for me. He's not just a pirate, He's the love of my life.

The moon shined through our window with such a romantic glow, time couldn't be more perfect than this. The whole day had been perfect from the moment i saw him behind the wheel to the moment I saw him laying in our bed just waiting for me to join.