Chapter24

We boarded the Jolly Roger and waved goodbye to the town. Killian wasn't telling me where we were going so I sat back and watched him as he stirred us away from Storybrooke.

"So Killy... how long are you going to keep me waiting?" I whispered in his ear. He turned his head and kissed me.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and whispered back "Hold on."

The ship started spinning, and I had no clue what was going on, then it abruptly stopped. "Killian... where are we?" I asked with concern entering my voice.

"A place I like to call Gra Island."

Gra... gra means love in Irish... totally cliche but romantic non the less. I walked to the rail of the ship and looked out to the island. It was beautiful. There was palm trees with coconuts, white sand, and the temperature was about 70 degrees, amazing.

"And how exactly did you find this place?"

"Love, I am a captain..." He gave a small chuckle as he lowered the anchor. Then he lifted me up bridal style and walked me down the ramp to the dock. When he set me down he kissed me, grabbed my hand, and we walked toward the single cottage on the island.

"So does anyone else know about this place, or are you like renting it or something?" I asked as we put our stuff away.

"I only know of one other person who knows of this place, my brother Liam. He was the one who actually showed me this place." I heard sadness creep into his voice. I placed my hand on his cheek and told him it was alright. He put his hand on my back and slowly brought me down onto the bed. We kissed for a while then we did what normal couples do on their honeymoon.

The next morning when I woke up Killian was looking down at me. "Beautiful." He whispered, I kissed him gently. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

We weren't leaving to go back home until tomorrow so I decided to put on my swim suit and walked back out to Killian. "Put trunks on and let go swimming."

"Emma... were the only ones around... do we need swim suits?" He raised his brow.

He walked over to me and placed his hand on my back and swiftly untied the top of my bikini. It fell to the floor. Well it was at least worth the effort...

We walked out to the beach and when we got to the water, he picked me up and threw me in. Then swam in after me. We fooled around for a while then went and laid on the beach. In each others arms, we watched the sun set, a beautiful red-orange glow.