Prologue

June 20 2017 (Graduation day)

"I'm nervous and excited at the same time Shay." 18 year old Paige told her best friend Lashay as they were both in the classroom with the rest of their graduating class waiting until they went into the auditorium to start their graduation ceremony.

Shay snickered at her best friend comment shaking her head.

"Sis, I don't know what the hell you nervous about. You should be glad you walking across the stage receiving your diploma and getting the fuck up outta this damn school . I know I am." Shay had told Paige while they were sitting down with their gold cap and gowns on.

The medium sized classroom was filled with a bunch of other graduating seniors talking and waiting until their graduation had started.

The boys had wore dark Navy blue cap and gowns while the girls was styling in gold cap and gowns.

Everyone was excited to leave Richmond High School and continue on with their lives.

Paige already knew what she had planned out after high school gradution. She most definitely wanted to attend college and then go into law school.

Paige have been wanting to go to law school ever since she was in elementary school.

She used to always talk to her father about what lawyers used to do since she was a little girl.

Lashay on the other hand just wanted to get the fuck out of high school and do whatever she wanted with her life. She didn't really care about attending college and getting her higher education. All she cared about was graduating and getting her high school diploma so she could get some good jobs in the future.

Lashay specialty was doing hair. Whenever Paige or her mother needed their hair done , she would lace them up for free. Those were basically the only two people Lashay had let get their hair done for free. Besides that, she charged almost everybody 70 to 80 dollars for sew ins, closures, lace fronts and etc.

"I know that Shay, but I'm really gonna miss some people in this school.  Including you, since I might be going away for college anyway."
Paige said looking into Shay's eyes.

Shay had a look of sadness in her eyes after hearing what her best friend for over 3 years had told her.

"Bitch don't say that. You know we still gonna see each other no matter what. I'm not finna let college or anything stop us from that."

Paige smirked and shook her head at Lashay as she played with her fingers.

Paige knew that Shay didn't want her leaving for college , neither did Paige herself but she had set a goal for herself to accomplish the goal she always wanted to acheive.... becoming a successful criminal attorney.

Lashay always supported her best friend and even told her that leaving for college would be the best thing for her to do. But today, graduation day, Shay regretted everything she said. She didn't want to leave her best friend. Not now. Not for 4 years and up.

Paige was a average sized chocolate darkskin girl who stood up to about 5"3 or 5"4. Paige was very beautiful with dark brown eyes, beautiful long hair and pouty kissable lips. Paige had gotten thicker througout her high school years. Before , Paige was very slim with a little cuff to her booty. 

Paige had grew a lot since middle school and freshmen year. Paige used to always be so quiet and shy, she didn't really know how to standup for her self and so many girls at her school would always wanna pick a fight or hate on her.

Now, Paige grew from all that. Mainly because of her ex boyfriend she had started dating during the ending her sophomore year.

Her ex boyfriend had changed her life tremendously and even turned her out. From being a shy and reserved girl to a not taking shit from nobody and confident woman.