T'Challa

Imagine T'Challa finding out some surprising news before going on a mission

You were currently with Shuri getting checked out. You weren't feeling the best and you figured it was from a mission that you just got back from a couple weeks ago and the pain was still there which slightly concerned you.

"Shuri let's get this going. I have to meet your brother pretty soon. We have to go on a mission. " You said rushing her when really you just wanted it to be nothing and move on.

"Relax (y/n). My brother won't mind. He will wait an eternity for you." Shuri said which made you calm down just by thinking of him.

"I know but you know how I get when I'm about to go on a mission." You said to your future sister in law.

"Your fault for seeing me before you go off."

After a few minutes of waiting not so calmly, Shuri finally figured out why you still had pains. An expression that scared you spread across her face and what she told you, you couldn't believe at all.

You were currently walking towards the craft as you see T'Challa and Okoye waiting for you. To be honest you didn't know how to tell him the news. It might crush him and not be what he was expecting but you had to deal with it.

"Hello my Queen. Are you ready for the mission?" T'Challa said sweetly to you as you approached him.

"Babe we haven't even gotten married, I'm not a Queen yet." You said chuckling planting a kiss on his cheek before backing away and greeting Okoye.

"Well to me, since the day I met you, you were always my Queen." He flirted with you while Okoye just rolled her eyes.

"I'm flattered. I have some news for you though and I don't want to burden you before a mission but I really have to tell you this." You said nervously. He looked over to Okoye looking at her to see if she knows but her expression match T'Challas.

"We might have someone taking over our lives ...."before you could even finish his head snapped to you worried written all over his face. Before he could say anything you spoke clearing any thought going through his mind right now. 

"Let me finish. It's gonna be a person that will take over the throne in the future. Someone who will be on your mind 24/7. You don't know who it is yet but they will act just like you, god help us." You said chuckling to yourself at the end trying to lighten the mood.

You looked over to Okoye seeing her mouth turn into a huge smile. You smiled back at her but when you turned back to T'Challa he looked so confuse trying to process what you just said.

"This must be a mission because he just froze like he always does." You said making Okoye laughing like you haven't see before.

"Wait.... Are you having a baby. Are you pregnant!" He said finally processing and his mouth turning into a smile.

"We are having a baby and yes I am pregnant." You should smiling now knowing that your soon to be husband is not mad at the new but happy, more than happy. Ecstatic.

He picked you up spinning you around being careful trying not to hurt his prince/princess. You held on to him squealing like a little kid.

"I hope you won't freeze up anymore now. You have to set a good example for your kid." Okoye pipped in which made you laugh and made T'Challa roll his eyes at her.

Heyyyyy y'all hope you enjoyed this. OMG YALL INFINITY WAR COMES OUT TOMORROW!!! I'm so pumped but I'm not ready to see it. I know imma cry like bitch who isn't 😭 also to my friends who's gonna see it this weekend 🖕 that's for you.  But I hope you enjoyed this one because I was gonna go with a darker turn but decided to make it heartfelt since I know you bitches gonna cry when y'all see the movie.
Anyways vote and comment! Much appreciated.

~B🖤