Dean Ambrose

Imagine being the new girl from NXT and Dean couldn't stop staring at you.

Walking into Stephs and Hunters office was making you nervous as hell, like who wouldn't be. You were one of the biggest divas in NXT at the time and Hunter talked about bring you up to the main roster. You were ruthless as a diva and that was something different he liked and wanted to see in the division.

As you knocked on the door you heard hunters voice saying to come in. As you entered both Stephanie and Hunters greeted you with warm hugs which made your nerves calm down a bit.

"Hey (y/n) you can have a seat while we wait for a few more people to start this meeting."  Hunter said which you just nodded and smiled at.

Just a minute or two later 3 guys who looked familiar walked in looking intimidating at possible. Who needs to look intimidating in front of their bosses? They walked right pass you straight to Hunters desk not knowing you were on the couch.

"Ahh boys you are finally here. It's lovely to see that you show up to these." Steph joked which made you laugh a bit but they still didn't notice you.

"So we called you guys in here today because we have a new story line, but first we would like to introduce you to one of our biggest divas in NXT (y/r/n) (your ring name)." Hunter looked back at where you was sitting making everyone look in your direction.

You quickly stood up shaking each one of their hands and returning to where you were formally standing. Dean, the one in the middle couldn't stop smiling at you which made you blush like hell.

"So this storyline we want to make happen is (y/r/n) joining the shield. Since the shield is having a feud with the authority and Steph is a female we thought why not bring one of the most ruthless divas we ever had to join them. So what do y'all think with this plan?" Hunters said which made you smile like a little kid.

"I think that sounds like a good idea. I always thought the shield was missing something." Dean said smirking while you just rolled your eyes at him.

"What do you think (y/n)?" Steph finally spoke after all the explaining and you just smirked at her.

"I think this just might be one of the most dominant forces ever in WWE history." You said in a cocky way which the bosses smiled at and the boys smirked at.

Heyyyyyy yalllll. So I promised my WWE fam I will do something for Wrestlemania week and this is the first part! I was gonna upload Monday but wattpad was not working with me so its better late than never right? So I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment!

~B🖤