Christian Grey

Imagine Christian eyeing you up and down because you were wearing his favorite dress on you

"So miss (y/l/n) all I need you to do is sign here and here than this position will be all yours." Your boss said showing you the contract pointing to the blank lines.

"Thank you Mr. Raznoff. I can't thank you enough." You said happily signing the blank lines.

"Well I'm glad to have you as a member. Mr. Grey wasn't lying when he said you were really good." Mr. Raznoff said.

Your eyes shot to Christian who you haven't looked in the eyes since your meeting started. You couldn't believe he put in a word for you when you told him not to.

"Thank you for having me and I can't wait to start." You said standing up as you saw Mr. Raznoff get up to shake your and Christians hand.

"Pleaser is all mine. I will see you bright and early Monday Miss (y/l/n)" Mr. Raznoff said as he walked out.

Once the doors closed you shot daggers into Christian. He didn't even realize it as he was eyeing you up and down. Since you knew you had an effect on him you crossed your arms underneath your breast to make them look bigger.

"(Y/n)" Christian said in a warning tone which you smirk at in the inside.

"Unless you want your favorite dress on the floor ripped up, I suggest you look me in the eyes and not what's below." You said raising an eyebrow at him making him look at you.

"You know I can always buy you another dress." Christian said smirking. You gave up with him. You threw your hands up in the air for the dramatic affect and turned around to pack your stuff to get out before you and Christian get in something you don't want to do, well not currently.

Omgggggg yalll!!! I just watched 50 Shades Freed todayyy and I have to say.... it almost made me cry, I swear y'all it almost made me cry, and to think this is the end makes me more sad. Buttt y'all should go watch it. Anyways I know some of y'all been asking for a part 2 to the Odell one which I am currently working on so stay tuned. Also it's been like 19 days since I last updated this book, oops. But enjoy this one y'all!!