Grayson Dolan

Imagine Grayson laughs about a embarrassing story of you and he stops once he seen your face

"Her dumbass keeps get hitting with balls I swear." My friend said pointing to me while I rolled my eyes trying not to laugh at the memories and keeping my mind out of the gutter.

From the corner of my eye I see Gray hiding a smirk which made me roll my eyes again. Once my friend saw his smirk he just made a disgusted face before laughing.

"You are dirty minded people I swear."

"Anyways. This fool got hit with volleyballs,tennis balls,kick balls,basketballs. Surprisingly she hasn't got hit with a football...... actually wait I think you have. " (y/f/n) said which caused me to punch him and his soft ass rubbing it because it 'hurts'.

"OHHH remember the time during P.E. we was playing basketball and it was you and me going one on one and you were wearing boots that day...oh my gosh... and you tried to steal the ball from me instead you fell and the bottom part of your shoe came off.... oh my gosh.... and I couldn't stop laughing." Your friend told that stupid story which you remember all to well.

Grayson looked over to you laughing before you send him a death glare and he stopped laughing and turned away to avoid your glare. He knows you can whipped his ass in .5 seconds and he chooses not to be in bed all day for his injuries.

"Last boy that laughed at that story got pushed off the bench and shoved to the ground." I said giving him the 'boy try laugh at me I dare you' look.

Heyy I hope you guys like this one and the man you saw opening this chapter😍❤️😂. Anyways the basketball story was true and it is one of the best p.e. memories I ever had I swear. So drop a comment and vote if you liked it and my little story!

~B🖤