Stefan Salvatore

Imagine saving Stefan and Damon from your old vampire crew

Imagine saving Stefan and Damon from your old vampire crew. They were currently tied up and held with no power thanks to your old witch. When you come to get them back Stefan was shocked to see you.

"I guess she lost her touch. She ain't that quick after all." The kidnapper, your old leader said.

" Who the hell are you talking about! Who is she?" Stefan said getting irritated. All he kept hearing about was this 'she'.

"Oh (y/l/n)(Its your leaders name and not your last name) you underestimate me so much sometimes. After all I was your best girl or did you forget." You said walking out of the dark with your hands all bloody and the edge of your mouth dripping with blood.

Stefan just stared at you like you were a ghost or some shit. You smirked while walking up to your former leader.

"How did you get pass through everybody."

"First you wanted me to come here quick and when I do you are shocked. Wow. You really are bipolar."

"(y/n) what are you doing here. You shouldn't be here and how do you know him? Why are you covered with blood?" Stefan bombarded with questions. Clearly she was clueless but I mean you weren't a normal vampire but that is besides the point, the blood dripping from your mouth should kinda give it away.

"Oh little miss thang over here hasn't told you about her pass I see. How sad. You guys told her everything about you but I guess she told you nothing about her."

"The topic never came up (y/l/n)."

"HOW CAN A TOPIC OF BEING A VAMPIRE NOT COME UP. FOR GOODNESS SAKE (Y/N) THEY ARE VAMPIRES!" Your old leader said yelling at you. Yup definitely bipolar.

"You-your a vampire (y/n)?Wait.What How?" Stefan said in disbelief .

"Explains a lot." Damon piped in, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why did you even do this (y/l/n). You knew I was going to kill everyone in my path including you so why did you do this?"

"Well to ruin the happiest thing in your life. These here fine brothers. A little birdy told  me that you like one of them but I couldn't figure out who until you got her. Now the answer is obvious."

"You know I have a bunch of friends back in mystic and out of all of them you pick the Salvatores. Wow. Surprise you could actually do it. "

"Hey!" Damon said furrowing his eyebrows at you.

"Well you never told them your big secret and by the looks of it your little lover crush is feeling all kinds of emotions now."

"You know your gonna die right. Why even try. Maybe I was gonna tell them down the road."

"What like a hundred years from now."

"AHHHHHHH." You hear both Salvatores groan.

"Remember that good ole trick you came up with. They had it on since they got here. If I were you I'd hurry up."

You raced over to them looking at their wrist not making eye contact with them. They had on one of your creations which was vervain imbeaded poison handcuffs that sting their skin. If not taken off with 72 hours then would be tortured their whole life even with the cuffs off.

"The only way to take it off is it kill the creator. Well we know how that ends. There is a bunch of  ways to go out but ill make it easier with this elexier. So in the end I win."

"What do you mean kill the cretaer. That's you (y/n). You can't die for us. You can't take that elexier." Stefan said starting to get teary eyed.

"I love you so much not to."

"Hey! What about the other Brother here." Damon said which made you look over to him smile.

"I love you to Damon."

"Times running out (y/n). Have you made your decision."

"Ya I did. See You in hell!" You said before going over to him and snapping his neck.

"Karama's a bitch." you mumbled before rushing over to the two brothers checking to see if  it worked.

"What just happened? Arent you the creater?" Damon now asking something relevant.

"Nah these ain't mine. To easy and weak. You guys have not felt pain yet. Mines is more inflecting then this."

"So how are you guys holding up? Sorry it took a while to get here. I had to make an excuse for you guys because everyone was asking where you were."

"Why did you do that?"

"Do you wanna explain to them what happened here?" you said raising an eyebrow at them.

"Good Point."

Hey yall so another fun fact this is the third imagine I made. This story line was better in my head and when I wrote it out I was not happy with it at all but I somewhat tweaked it I like it better than it use to be. Anyway vote and comment.

~B🖤