Jason Momoa

Imagine Jason hiding from you on set

"Hey do you know where Jason is. His cheeky ass is hiding from me." You ask Gal who was walking with you around set.

"I wonder why he is hiding from you. Then again he is a little kid." She said laughing shaking her head.

As you guys were walking you saw the curtain move and heard some type grunt or laugh coming behind it. You looked to Gal and just smirked at her while she chuckled softly. You took out your phone and tapped on your camera .

"Guys do any of you just find a random, giant, muscular, Polynesia dude hiding behind a curtain. Here we have the one and only Jason Momoa everyone. Jason baby what are you doing." You said facing the camera to Jason as he poked his head out of the curtain.

"Well I was trying to find you.....but someone said I was hiding from you." He darted his eyes towards Gal which she was just smirking.

"Why were you trying to surprise me?" You said still holding the your phone still recording.

"Gal can you grab the phone and record this." Jason said while walking you to you guys. You handed your phone to Gal while turning back to Jason giving him a weird look.

"I know you have commitment issues but this is one step to breaking it. Can you turn around." He said which made you smile and obey to what he said.

You gave Gal a weird look but she just smiled at you. You felt Jason move your hair to the side and felt a cold object lay on your chest. You looked down at it and saw it was a gold necklace with Roman numerals on it, it was the day you two started dating. You smiled while touching the beautiful necklace. You smiled while turning to Jason and giving him a passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much. This means so much and you are the main guy I trust." You said pecking his lips one more time.

"Anytime babygirl." He smiled and pulled you into a tight hug.

Hope y'all enjoyed this. I just watched justice league for the first time and IT WAS AMAZING. So I decided to write a Jason Imagine because I didn't update in awhile. I had an idea for this and it went kinda the way I wanted but the ending didn't so, ehh. But enjoy it! Vote and comment and till next time

~B🖤