Chapter 4

Lena’s POV

Two large hands were covering my eyes and a husky voice whispered, “Guess who.”

in my ear.

“Hmmm. I dunno, Max. I have no idea that you’re covering my eyes.”

He laughed again and I smiled. Along with his laughter there was a bunch of giggles. Suddenly I could see again and Cassia put her hand up whispering loudly, “Is he your boyfriend?”

I blushed bright red I must’ve looked like a tomato.

“Yes.”

I turned and looked at Max my jaw slack. He just grinned at me and I did a mental face palm. Of course she was going to ask that that clever little smartass. She saw the opportunity and took it.

“Lena and Max sittin’ in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes-”

I ran over putting my hand over her mouth smiling sheepishly at Max.

“So Lena I was wondering if you’d like to come over to our house.” He says gesturing to him and Ky. “I can give you guys a lift.”

“I uh have a car.”

“Well then you can follow me. That’s me right there.” He pointed to a very sweet cherry red Ferrari. My eyes went wide and he just grinned.

“N-nice car.”

He continued grinning and I stammered out an “I-I’ll f-follow you.”

*time lapse*

An hour later we were at his house if you could even call it a house. It was a three story house with a super long driveway that had trees on both sides. It ended in a circle so you could easily turn around. It was all brick and was completely breath taking.

I shut the car off pulling up behind him and he got out coming over to my window.

“You can pull up some if you’d like.”

I nodded and went to start my car but it just sputtered and shut down. I groaned and banged my head against the wheel. God damn it.

“Car won’t start.”

He says, “You can just stay here tonight someone can come and fix it tomorrow when we’re at school. My parents won’t mind.”

I just nodded, completely dumbfounded. I was spending a night with a boy I was falling for.

Oh shit.