Preface

Dreamer's High School was one of the most prestigious schools in all of South Korea. The school, with its three blocks of buildings (the elementary school block, Building A; the middle school block, Building B; and the high school block, Building C), spacious playgrounds, and large faculties of highly qualified teachers, was one of the most facilitated schools.

The students were divided into four houses for the purpose of annual competitions - Red House, Blue House, Green House and Yellow House. Every year exhibitions were held in September and there was house competion or school week from 7th of November to 14th of November when students compete in sports, dance, music and other literary competitions. 15th of November was rehearsal day because the next day, that is 16th, was the school's Foundation day, and so Annual's Day was held on 16th of November every year.

Note: This was a little background on the fictional school. I thought it necessary because the story opens with one of such events. The idea of this story came to me way before TWICE. Now only I give the characters the faces of TWICE and adapted the story.

Now let's go to the story and find out how Mina realises her love.

I don't know how they rank, but #2 in michaeng (06-07-2018)