Rainy Night

UPDATES 2 DAYS IN A ROW?

THIS IS MAGICAL I KNOW

haha jk i just felt like writing this fluff filled oneshot that i had as an idea a long time ago !

this one isnt super long tho soz

jfkajfkd the art above is so adorable CREDS TO THE ARTIST SQUEEEE ITS SO CUTE

there might be one more chapter yes

hold onto your seats guys

ill tryYyYyY to make the last oneshot the best just for yall lolol

boyfriend!older hiro again bc why not thats cute af

now scroll down and read the heck out of this oneshot and then cry afterwards

baHAHHAA LMAO IGNORE WHAT I SAID bYe

The sound of rain and the pitter patter of raindrops on the window sill could be heard.

It was eleven at night and you were at Hiro's again.

This time to work on a prototype blueprint. Hiro claimed that he didn't have any ideas, so he needed your 'creative brain' to help him brainstorm. You were his girlfriend, after all.

"C'mon, what makes you think I have a 'creative brain'?" You asked, raising an eyebrow as you sat on his bed.

"Uh, because my girlfriend has great ideas?" Hiro laughed nervously as you got up from his bed to ruffle his still unruly black hair.

You sighed as you walked over to your bag on the floor. "Since I helped you finish your blueprint with my 'great ideas', I should head home now. It's getting late."

"Ah, okay. I'll walk you out," Hiro stood up from his swivel chair as he stretched.

You picked up your bag as you walked towards the stairs with Hiro following behind.

All of a sudden, Hiro stopped in his tracks.

"Hold on, isn't it raining?" Hiro turned around to look out the window. Large drops of water that were splashing on the window sill and the loud sound of rain indicated a heavy downpour that night.

"Huh, you're right," You slung your bag over your shoulder. "It's okay, I'll get a cab or somethingー"

"No, no, you should stay."

Hiro smiled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean, the rain's too heavy, a-and you didn't bring an umbrella."

"You're fine with that?" You asked as he nodded. "But there's only your bed."

"You can sleep on mine, I'm fine with sleeping on Tadashi's," Hiro flashed you a smile as you looked at him worriedly.

"I can always sleep on the floor, y'know. Do you have a futon?"

After loads of convincing, you had managed to let Hiro allow you to sleep on the floor and him on his own bed. You didn't want to use Tadashi's bed as it might be a little rude if you did so.

You set your bag on the floor once more as Hiro ran off to get a spare futon and pillows for you. It was still raining heavily outside.

You really liked the rain. You liked how the sound of rain was comfortable and soothing.

Hiro came back with a spare futon and two pillows, since he knew that you liked to hug something when you sleep.

He laid out the futon on the ground beside his bed as he plopped the two pillows on top.

"You sure you're comfortable in those clothes?" Hiro asked as he eyed your outfit that consisted of a tanktop, a flannel shirt over it and some leggings.

"I can lend you one of my hoodies since its cold outside," He shot you a toothy smile as you stood there, unsure of what to do next.

"I-I mean, it's okay y'know, you don't have toー"

"It's fine," He assured you as he went through his cupboard drawer to find you a hoodie. "It might be a little big on you though."

Hiro handed you a blue hoodie with the SFIT logo imprinted on it.

After changing and a couple rounds of video games, the clock had struck twelve.

Hiro climbed into his bed and you climbed into the futon.

"Uh, Hiro?"

"Yeah?"

"You...didn't get me a blanket," You said as you realised that something was missing.

"Ah, damn it, Aunt Cass must've washed the extra blanket this afternoon," Hiro said as he put his hands on his face. "I saw her hanging it up along with the laundry."

"Ugh, plus with that rain, it's not gonna dry anything soon," You said as you rolled over on your back.

"Here, you could share mine," Hiro offered as he flipped his blanket open.

You stood up from your futon. "How is that gonna workー"

Hiro cut you off by pulling you into his bed with him, covering you and himself with the blanket afterwards.

You blushed as he held you close to his chest. You weren't gonna lie, his presence was rather...comfortable.

"Better?" Hiro asked as he nuzzled into your hair as you gave him a satisfied nod.

"Your hair smells nice," He complimented as you slapped his arm, him whining as you did. "What was that for?"

"You're such a dork," You chuckled at him, feeling safe in his arms. "Of course it smells nice, I washed my hair just now."

"With that fruity shampoo that I really like?"

"Yes Hiro."

He sighed contently as he continued nuzzling into your hair.

"Him and his hoodie smell nice too," You wondered as you snuggled in his chest. Hiro was the only person that had ever made you feel this comfortable, and you really appreciated that.

A thought snapped into your mind. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" You looked up into Hiro's chocolate brown eyes. "Not bringing any blankets and making me wear your hoodie just so you could hug me?"

Hiro laughed and sighed. "You got me."

"You're so sneaky, Hiro," You giggled at him.

"Yeah, but I am your sneaky Hiro," He said as you slapped his arm again, making him burst out in laughter.

"Shut up."

"Love you tooー"

You cut him off with a short but sweet kiss on the lips. You caught him off guard, and seeing him turn red from embarrassment was definitely a tease-worthy situation.

You laughed as Hiro hid his face in your hair, embarrassed because of your actions.

"This is not fair, (Y/N)," He muttered as you continued laughing.

"He is cute, so so cute."

"Oh, yes it is," You shot back as he responded with a mere 'whatever'.

He placed a kiss on your forehead. "Night, (Y/N)."

"Night, Hiro."

Maybe staying over at Hiro's wasn't a bad idea after all.

Since the hugs and kisses that came with it were definitely worth the stay.