New Invention

yO its been a long ass time

again for the 2858294th time i apologize

this oneshot actually involves an invention anD I AM NOT GOOD AT DESCRIBING THIS STUFF SO I HOPE IT DOESNT SUCK

alsooo i have news

this book might be ending soon !

its definitely been a long journey

maybe another one chapter? or two?

who knows but id like to put this book to rest haha

thank you to the readers who actually stuck with this (crappy) book so far lmao tysm!

anYwAyyYYy lets continue with the story woOOooo

(There are also loaDs of caps so just a warning beforehand whoopz)

◇post movie!◇

"Ah, it's boring," Hiro sat on his bed, stretching as you watched him.

"You're the one who invited me over in the first place," You crossed your arms with a deadpanned expression. "And yet you tell me you've got nothing to do."

"I'll think of something!"

You were over at Hiro's again during the weekends. As usual, he would ask you to come over whenever he was bored.

You plopped down on his beanbag. "So, genius, have you thought of something?"

Hiro got up from his bed. "We can go see what Tadashi's up to," He shot you a smile, showing you the gap in his teeth.

"Fair enough."

You got up from the beanbag as the both of you went down the flight of stairs to go look for the older Hamada.

After reaching the bottom of the last flight of stairs, you and Hiro peeked into the café. Aunt Cass was at the counter, entertaining her customers as usual.

You followed behind Hiro. "Hey, Aunt Cass? Have you seen Tadashi?"

"Tadashi? Oh, he's in the garage." Aunt Cass turned her attention to us. "Do y'all kids want anything to eat?"

"It's fine, Aunt Cass," both you and Hiro said in unison.

Aunt Cass nodded once as she went back to serving her customers.

"What do you think Tadashi's working on this time?" You asked Hiro as the both of you made your way to the door that leads to the garage.

"Who knows, we'll have to see what he's up to, I guess." Hiro said as he twisted the doorknob of the door.

Peeking into the garage, you saw Tadashi rummaging through his toolbox for something.

In the middle of the huge space of the garage, stood a huge figure with a white cloth drapped over it.

"Hey, 'Dashi," Hiro greeted as he casually strolled in with you following behind.

"Long time no see, Tadashi," you said as you gave a small wave, making the older Hamada turn around.

"Sup' lil' bro, hey (Y/N), you're here," Tadashi faced the both of you, wiping the invisible sweat on his forehead while holding a wrench in his other hand.

"What'cha working on?" Hiro asked as he wondered around the garage, touching everything he sees.

You walked around, curious to hear Tadashi's answer. You were guessing that it was the figure in the middle of the garage.

"Well, I'll show you," Tadashi smiled.

You and Hiro walked over to Tadashi, each of you standing on either side of him. He pulled away the cloth that was covering the mysterious object.