I'll Always Be With You (Hiro/Sibling)

A/N: Hello readers! Here's a sad Hiro/sibling one-shot. A little warning, there are feels ahead ;)

"Don't you think it's time for a break?" You asked your older brother, Hiro, who was sitting at his desk, working on a project.

"Uh huh. . .yeah. .just gimme a sec. ." He said, obviously not listening. You sighed as you continued to spin around in the swivel chair. You were currently in Hiro's lab at the Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab. You decided to tag along with your brother since you had nothing else to do. Although he was a year and a half older, he graduated earlier--not to mention that you were a kid prodigy too. You finally decided to actually stand up, walk to his desk and just drag him out the door or you would die of boredom.

"Come onnn. . ." You whined, shaking your brother's arm as he still continued to tinker on his project.

"Okay, okay! Just give me another 5 minutes and we'll go back to the café to grab a snack. Sounds good?" He said, chuckling at your toothy smile.

You found yourself walking around the lab, looking at various kinds of inventions and mechanics that your brother had made. You would've made some yourself, but, unfortunately, you're still not enroled in the SFIT. Yet.

You were looking at a robotic arm, shaking it when a smoky, burnt smell hit your nose. You sniffed the air as your heart started to race.

"Hiro, what's that smell?" You asked your brother who had just turned to look at you as he sniffed the air too.

"It's probably just Honey Lemon next door, trying out experiments." He said calmly as he continued his work.

"Oh," You said, but somehow, you refused to believe that.

Out of curiousity, you yanked the door open and you took a peek next door. Honey Lemon was not there. Your heartbeat raced as you ran down the hallway, afraid that a fire had spread into the building.

Turns out, you were right.

You gasped as you ran the opposite way, bursting into Hiro's lab when you got there.

"HIRO! THERE'S A FIRE!" You panicked, your stomach twisting in knots. Your brother looked at you, shocked and wide-eyed.

"What?!" He said, immediately dropping the screwdriver he was using. He darted out the lab just to see for himself. Blazing flames creep up the walls of the hallway as you and Hiro watched in horror as the flames grew closer and closer. Hiro immediately grabbed your wrist and you started running.

"C'mon! Where are the others?" He said as he burst into the 'nerd lab' to find no one.

"They must've gone out for lunch. . ." You said, remembering that you saw that the lab was empty earlier. You and Hiro continued running towards the exit as the smoke filled the building. Then you remembered something.

Baymax.

With eyes widen in fear, you yanked your hand away from your brother's grasp. He called after you, but you ignored him and you kept running towards the fire. You remembered bringing Baymax here. You found the entrance to your brother's lab and you did not hesitate to run in. The lab wasn't caught on fire yet, so you moved fast. You closed the doors as you spotted Baymax's red case below the window, which you immediately scooped up. You turned to open the door, but somehow, it got stuck. You heart skipped a beat as you try breaking the window. But it didn't work. Now you'd really hate the fact that your oldest brother installed doubled-layer glass to that window. Any minute now, the door would explode due to pressure, and you would--yeah.

You slid down in the corner, hugging the red case close to you chest as tears started to fall down your cheeks.

You've never should've ran in.