Chapter 8

It was about 11am when I heard my phone going off, groaning I got up and answered it not looking at who it was.

"WHAT" I yelled into the phone.

"Nice to speak to you too" the voice said laughing.

Sitting up I looked at who I was talking to and smiled.

"This better be good Logan, as you can tell I'm trying to sleep here" I spoke into the phone which earnt a laugh from the other end.

"Hmm looks like someone is sleeping off their first hangover" Logan replied using sarcasm.

"Say that again and see what happens" I threaten.

"Give up the trash talk Rea you can't even hurt a fly" Logan replied.

He was true I can't hurt a fly I'm too nice to be mean.

"Fine but what do you want" I asked getting to the point.

"Well since I am an awesome cousin I got you three hangover food and I'll be there in like 5 minutes" Logan responded before hanging up.

I slowly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to get changed and to wake the guys who were most likely still asleep.  

I went to the spare room where Dan was staying and noticed he wasn't in there, so I went to Macaulay's and walked in.

Like I thought Macaulay was in bed sprawled out with his covers all over the place, smiling I walked over to where the window was and opened the curtains.

Macaulay stirred before telling me to piss off, charming isn't it "get your butt out of bed Logan is bringing us food" I explained pulling the covers off Macaulay.

"What food is he bringing us?" Macaulay mumbled.

I was going to reply but Logan yelling food interrupted me.

"Well you have to get up to find out won't you" I said before yelling out to Logan that we were coming, which earnt a pillow thrown to the back of my head by Macaulay as I was being too loud.

I ended up leaving Macaulay in bed and headed towards the kitchen where Logan was.

Walking into the kitchen both Dan and Logan were stuffing their face with McDonald's burgers.

"So you don't wait for the rest of us?" I replied staring at Logan, who sheepishly smiled at me.

"Nope" Logan said popping the p.

I just glared at him before getting a chicken burger and fries out of the bag and went and sat on other side of the table from the guys.