Chapter 7

It was around 9pm when Logan pulled up and walked into the house, like he usually does.

Logan was designated driver tonight as he had work at the mechanics in the morning and had to have no alcohol in his system as he was using tools and whatever else he uses to fix things.

"Come on Macaulay, Dan and Rea I'm getting old here" Logan yelled out to us.

"Calm your farm we are coming" I yelled from the bathroom where the three of us were getting ready.

"We’ll never thought I would find the three of you in here getting ready together" Logan casually replied leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

I was at the mirror on one side of the bathroom, Dan was at the sink brushing his teeth and fixing his hair while Macaulay was at the mirror next to me doing his hair.

I finished before the guys so I headed out to the lounge room where mum and dad were sitting watching the football and chatting.

"You better be careful out there tonight Rea, no talking to strangers, don't accept drinks from strangers, and please be safe" dad stressed to me.

"Dad relax I'm with Logan, Macaulay, Dan, Josh, Rhys and Grant I'm sure nothing with happen when I'm with them" I replied rolling my eyes.

"They worry me sometimes those guys, but I know you are going to be safe with them" dad replied just as the guys walked in from the bathroom or wherever they were in the house.

"Rightio we are off, don't wait up for us and yes I will look out for Rea promise" Macaulay went through his generic talk before grabbing his coat and heading out the door with Logan and Dan.

I said goodbye and grabbed the house key as I knew for a fact that Macaulay wouldn't have one and there was no way I was going to jump in a window to get into the house.

I got out to the car and saw that Macaulay was in the front with Logan while Dan was sitting in the back.

I got in the back with Dan and closed the door, then Logan pulled out of the driveway and we headed into town.

As we were driving I messaged both Eliza and Grant and told them that we were heading to the Bee club and that we would see them there somewhere, while Macaulay messaged Josh and Rhys telling them where we were going to meet them.

*******************************

It took us about 15 minutes to get into town and park before heading towards the nightclub.

It was free entry so I didn't have to pay to get in, which was good for me so I had more money to buy drinks with.

We entered the club and I immediately saw Eliza near the bar on her own so I went over to her.

"Hey Eliza, you look good" I happily said.

"Hey Rea thanks for letting me come out with you lot tonight, I'm sure we are going to have a good time" Eliza happily replied.