Chapter 12

So it turns out that Charla couldn't get to every news site and get pictures or stories correct.

After waking up from a groggy sleep I checked Facebook out since I hadn't done for a while since being here

When I saw a rather familiar picture of both myself and Abby shopping with the comment "the royals do have a social life and not snobby", I was gob smacked, worst of all it was on a public site and a popular one at that.

"Charla get your ass here NOW!" I yelled into the phone. Quick footsteps came to the door and walked in.

"What's happened" Charla asked

"This happened" I said looking and pointing towards the computer screen.

"Dam it, I will sort this" she said walking out the door on her phone.

All I could do was see all the comments that people were saying and was getting a little bit upset at the things being said, like: "wow who knew that the princess is a snob" "what makes her fit to be a princess, I have never seen her before" but there is always a positive comment that makes me smile from older generation of people "what a beautiful girl the princess has grown into, be proud of who you are"

A few moments later Charla walked in the door "ok the problem is getting fixed now it should be taken down in a matter of minutes" she said calmly.

She was right a few moments later the article was no longer around and I was happy about that because it will not be good if word got out back home.

**********
A few days passed and grandfather was improving slowly, which meant that it was time to go back home.

Mum, Macaulay and myself all got in the car being driven by dad and headed to the airport.

Dad said goodbye to us before letting us go through the gates, dad was staying a bit longer as grandfather had medical appointments that needed to be taken care of and to make sure that he is getting all the help he can get while we aren't around.

It was a long flight home, mum Macaulay and myself all managed to get a row for the 3 of us, which made it better than sitting next to strangers.

We arrived back at our home airport and got into the car which was still parked in the hanger where the Royal plane is kept if it's in Australia.

It was late in the evening when we made it home, so instead of unpacking I decided to just climb into bed and deal with reality in the morning.

*****************************

It was mid morning by the time I had woken up by noises coming from the lounge room. Still in my pjs which consisted of a shirt and shorts I walked into the lounge room to find Rhys and Macaulay playing Mario cart and Josh on the couch watching them.

I walked over to where Josh was sitting behind the other two sitting on the floor in front of the tv and sat next to him.

"Did they wake you?" Josh said pointing to the guys.

" mmm hmm" I said wiping my eyes from the sleep that was in them.

"Oops sorry Rea I tried warning them" Josh apologetically said.

"It's fine"

"You look like crap" Josh stated

I found the closest object I could find near me which happened to be a pillow and flung it at him, and walked out of the room.

I could hear laughing and heavy footsteps heading towards me as I walked to my room again.

It didn't take Josh long to reach my room and barge in. "Can I help you?" I asked bluntly

"What the hell was that about?" He said annoyed.

"Oh you really want to know?" I stated

"Yes, I don't like pillows getting thrown at me for no reason"

"I have just spent 9 hours or so on a plane with little sleep and annoying people, and when I do finally get to sleep in I'm woken by loud noises coming from the lounge room, I'm sick, tired and drained at the moment so sorry if I look like crap to you, asshole" I yelled.

Josh simply nodded his head and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug "I'm soo sorry Rea, I didn't realise how hard it is on you at the moment, I'm always here you know that" he said kissing the top of my head.

I simply nodded my head which was buried In his chest and slowly pulled away.

"Thanks, I needed that" I said truthfully.

The rest of the day was spent lounging on the couch catching up with the boys and sleeping, I was in no mood to deal with any other people so Josh and Rhys were the only ones that came over.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Another chapter update, super sorry it's been a while,
Not edited
Vote
Comment
Share
Please