Hi

Yes okay tbis isn't a update 😂😂 I know everyone hates author's notes but I am going to explain a few questions that have been asked or I feel might be asked. 

1. You guys seem to be excited on who Adrian is and let me tell you, you will find out WHO he is in the next chapter. But you won't meet him until a bit later.

2. I originally planned to have the kiss a LOT later but since I changed that, the plot of episode chapters will change. I also won't do ALL the episodes as chapters. 

3. The episode chapter won't be completely the same as the show so I hope you don't mind.

4. The kiss now introduced Varian and the reader 's relationship but other characters such as Quirin, Cassandra, and *ahem* Adrian will challenge their relationship both directly and indirectly. 

5. Also that was my first written kiss scene so I hope it wasn't horrible.

ANYWAYS. For those who read and enjoy my work so far are greatly appreciated.💖❤. Any comments, reactions or questions are fine -even little rants. I will answer questions about characters and some of future episodes but as long as they don't give off the main plot or story ending.  thankyou for actually reading this and I hope to see you in the next chapter comments. 

- Mini_ Terror