Canada X Reader- Kiss it Better~

You sobbed lightly, feeling the bump on your head. "I told you (Name), stop getting into fights. And stop rubbing your bump, you are making it worse!" You pouted as Matthew was getting annoyed, trying to treat your wounds.

"I don't get why you would even care, I'll be fine!" You scrambled to get him to stop, feeling the pain of a rag of rubbing alcohol being rubbed against your bleeding wounds.

"I care because I love you, and you know you won't be so please, stop fighting it." He sighed, putting bandages around your stomach, sheesh did you have a horrid habit of getting into fights and hurting yourself.

"Matttiiiieeee~!" You huggled onto him, Matthew rolled his eyes, used to you hugging onto him a lot. "Yes, (Nickname)?" He looked down to you, trying to get you off of him.

"Just kiss it better~" You whined, flinching as he tried pushing you away, hurting you by accident.

He blushed shyly, kissing the top of your head. Sure, it didn't help with the pain physically, but it did help with your pain mentally.

"For someone who gets into fights a lot, you are really innocent." Matthew mumbled, helping you up. You chuckled, instantly hugging onto him once again as they stood up. Matthew rolled his eyes, repeating his actions from before.

"I love you (Name), I really do, but would you mind letting go of me...?"

"Not in a million years."

-Extra-

Matthew groaned as he looked over to you, who was getting squished as he was on top of you. "Sorry (Name)..." he got up, but tripped again. You and him had just fell down the stairs, which you did on purpose and accident. You didn't see where you were going as you decided to trip him since you were bored. He had grabed onto you, pulling you down with him when you both fell down the stairs.

You squealed as he fell back onto you, him kicking you in your crotch. "Owwww-" he realised what he did and moved away from you. "S-so-sorry (N-name)!" Matthew scrambled away, but you grabbed him and got on top of him.

You smirked, as he looked at you confused. "It's okay, just kiss it better~"