Romano X Reader- Jealous Jerk

Some of you might get the reference to Ouran Highschool Host Club.

For dshades293 (Sorry it's short! It's 1:00 at night right now...)

----------------------------------------------------------

Lovino had invited you over so you could hang out with him, but it seems you were paying more attention to his brother than him. You and Feliciano were on the couch talking and eating cookies, Lovino watching from the other end of the couch.

Feliciano looked over at his fratello. Lovino looked so jealous, he was even blushing. Feliciano smiled, he knew excatly what would make Lovino tick, it was such a perfect plan. You had a cookie in your mouth, and Feliciano took this opportunity to put his plan into action.

Feliciano sneakily scooted over to you, though you noticed, and put his face inches away from yours. He took a bite of the half of a cookie sticking out of your mouth, breaking it off from the rest of the cookie. 

"You know Senpai, if you wanted a cookie there is plenty here." You didn't even blush, but Lovino sure did. He glared over at his brother, and Feliciano gave him a sly smile. He so wasn't done just yet. 

Feliciano saw a crumb on your cheek, he got closer to you and slowly licked the crumb off yourcheek. "Why'd you just lick my cheek?" You asked, still emotionless.

"Their was a cookie crumb!" Feliciano said in his normaly cheerful voice.

"Oh... You know, I could have just got it myself." Lovino started freaking out at you.

"HOW COULD YOU ACT SO CALM ABOUT THIS?!?!" You just stared at Lovino, him looking as if he was having a spaz-attack.

You shrug, while Lovino stops and glares at Feliciano. Feli just runs off, going upstairs to his room, leaving you and Lovino alone. He just stares at you awkwardly, you also staring at him with your regular blank-face. 

"U-uhm..." He tries to make some kind of small talk, but can't think of anything to say.

"Why aren't you being a jerk to me?" You suddenly ask

"W-what?"

"Usually you're mad and like to curse at me a lot, and be a jealous jerk."

"J-jealous?!?"

"Yeah, because you have a crush on me but because I hang out with Feli-Senpai you think I like him and get really jealous." 

H-how...? "H-how...?"

"Feli-Senpai told me."

He blushed, looking away. A silent tear rolls down his cheek, he thought he was going to get rejected.

"If you want to know, I love you, too..." He looked to you. This would be the first time you have EVER blushed, or smiled. Almost as soon as you said that, you got tackle hugged by Lovino, and pushed to the floor. He brought his face to kiss yours as he layed on top of you.

You both broke apart when you two heard Feliciano's voice. "Naughty fratello~! If you are going to do it on the floor, mind cleaning up afterwards~?"

**End**

Okay, scratch that it is now 2:00 and I need to go to bed. Bye, sorry It's short!