2p!Canada X Reader- Me and my Broken Heart

Request for HetalianSunflower 

...........................

You sat silently in Austria's piano room, watching your hands carefully as they touched each note of the piano, listening to the music coming from it. You'd recently had found out how to play 'Me and my Broken Heart' on the piano, and you thought it might go perfectly with your relationship with a certain 2p Canadian. You gulped down your sadness so you could sing clearer, beginning to sing with the music.

All I need's a little love in my life

All I need's a little love in the dark

A little but I'm hoping it might kick-start

me and my broken heart

For almost every day now, every night, he comes home from drinking and doing who-knows-what with some girls he meets at a bar. He always looks more like he got into a fight with someone, yet you wouldn't ask any questions, you knew better than to anger him in the slightest. If you got too worried you might have asked "Are you alright?" but the answer was more of just a shrug, not a real answer. 

I need a little loving tonight

Hold me so I'm not falling apart

A little but I'm hoping it might kick-start

me and my broken heart

Yeah....

If you could, you would leave him, find someone better than him who was actually loyal and didn't cheat with you every night. But it also made you think of how you two met... at the bar, when you were cheated on by Allen. You could leave him easy, but you were seemingly attached to Matt more than anyone else.

Shotgun, aimed at my heart, you got one

Tear me apart and then some

How do we call this love?

I try to run away but your eyes

Tell me to stay oh why-y

Why do we call this love?

You were leaning against the bar, a drink in hand as you swished the bottle around gently, making sure the drink did not spill. You looked next to you as you felt the presence of another, hoping it wasn't Allen as you felt his arm wrap around you. "What 'ight a pretty girl like you be doing 'ere? Hoping to get laid perhaps? I can 'elp with the ye know." His accent was ruff and odd, you couldn't place where he was from.

You slowly moved his arm away, sighing. "Just dealing with a heartbreak, so please leave me be. I know that girl over there is drunk, go check her out." You directed to a drunk girl at the end of the bar, hoping he would leave. And he did, he shrugged and went away, leaving you to be alone at your side of the bar.

It seems like we've been losing control

Somebody tell me I'm not alone when I say

All I need's a little love in my life

All I need's a little love in the dark

A little but I'm hoping it might kick-start

me and my broken heart

You felt a disturbance in the force as you could have sworn you were being watched as you were leaving the bar, just at the exit before you turned your heed to look around at everyone. You left and you were outside, but you couldn't help but to turn and walk backwards as the bar got out of range from your sight. "That place was starting to get creepy..."