2p!America X Reader- Cats

(Name) sighed, shutting and locking the front door to her and her boyfriends house. She looked around, finding him to.be nowhere in site. "Don't tell me he's..." She opened the door to their bedroom, sighing once again.

"Didn't I tell you to get out of bed before I left for work?"

(Name) hissed, making him move a little, but not replying. (Name) walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it and swinging her legs gently off the edge. "Don't make me cat you." She glared and hissed again, making Allen whimper. She knew what today was, it was the day his older brother died. Matt was his one weak spot, well second if you count (Name).

He was killed by a wild cat. Yes, a single cat scratch killed him. But he was younger, and swore he didn't need to clean his wound since it was just a scratch. But over time, the wound was infected and killed him.

(Name) loved cats, and would pull off perfect cat meows when Allen was mean to her. "Come onnnnn," (Name) shook Allen, his only reply being smacking her hand away. "Meanyyyy~" she whined, making a cat mew as she did so. Allen growled, "Stop!" He barked at her, (Name) ignoring his pleads to stop, making her cat meows louder each time.

He sat up from the bed, turning and pushing (Name) down on the bed. "If you refuse to stop, I will make sure you will be in bed for a few days before you recover from what I am about to do to you."
She looked up at Allen, staring innocently, "Mew?" She tilted her head, giggling cutely.

After that, she was definitely going to be meowing more often