Kid!Canada X Kid!BulliedReader- Don't Mess with (Name)

A six year old girl ran across a grassy field, two older boys chasing her. As they slowly caught up, a voice was heard from another boy running towards them, "Don't worry (Name), the hero will protect you!" (Name) turned to look behind her, Alfred Jones was already knocked out on the ground, and the two boys were getting closer to (Name) quicker now.

"Al you idiot!" A Canadian's voice was heard, he was running past the 'hero' as he wanted to do anything to help (Name) right now. But he, compared to the others, was labeled weak and defenseless by everyone except his very few friends.

But oh would he show them...

(Name) was on the ground, crying as the boys caught up to her, her sobbing worse everytime they would hit her. "Oi." A strong voice growled, one (Name) didn't recognize. "Back off." The boys moved and turned to face him. (Name)'s eyes widened as she saw Matthew standing there, holding his hockey stick. They both looked to each other and laughed, looking back to Matthew.

"Why should we?"

He growled, "I warned you," he took his hockey sticks sharp end and swung it towards their face, having it leave a bleeding cut all across their faces. He didn't do anything more, knowing that they would go run off and cry, which they did.

(Name) looked up at him, still sobbing quietly. He looked back down at her, his glare softening as he threw his hockey stick to the side. "Are you okay, (Name)?" He kneeled down besides her, gently looking around to notice any wounds that might needed to be treated. Unable to speak after so much sobbing, she nodded gently.

"Good. Since my parents wont mind, and I know yours wont," She nodded as he paused, as if asking a question, "would you like to come over to my house and eat some pancakes. It'll make you feel better!" He smiled brightly, (Name) also smiled as she nodded again, hugging onto Matthew.