Bullied!Canada X Bully!Reader- Complicated

For BreakDatFourthWall

----------------------------------------------------------

Another day. Another day of being bullied, mistaken for his idiot-of-a-brother Alfred, and not being seen. Bullying is the only things he can't deal with, though. He's gotten used to being mistaken for his brother and never being seen. But why of all people did the person that saw him, and the person he loved, have to be the meanest bully in school?

(Name)... She was the meanest bully is school, she was the one Matthew was thinking of all the time, she was the one who made Matthew's father, Francis, have to see his poor 'child' in so much pain everytime he came back from school.

~...............~...............~...............~...............~

Matthew entered his last class, the final class he had to take before he could go back home. But he wasn't going home hurt, this day was a day when (Name) didn't bother him at all. (Name) just ignored him like everyone who couldn't see him did. But it was clear she could see him, since she would sometimes look over at him as she walked by.

Today was when (Name) wasn't in denial. She'd finally passed the stage where she admitted to her feelings for Matthew. True (Name) did bully him a lot, but just like Matthew, she had started to feel emotions for him. Complicated emotions, love, hate, everyday it was a different emotion (Name) felt for Matthew.

 After school, (Name) walked out of the school and walked to the park. Usually, (Name) would do this everyday but it was different today because she looked sad. As if she had been shamed, (Name) hung her head low and walked slowly down the path leading to the park.

At the park, (Name) sat down on the swing and kicked her legs slighty to get the swing to do it's job and swing back and forth. As she did this, Matthew watched from a distance, hidden behind a tree so (Name) wouldn't see him.

(Name) did know he was there though, but she didn't really care. She thought he would probably just go away since she was doing nothing and it would be boring to watch her. But no, it was (Name) who went away first, Matthew still trying to hide from her eyes.

 As she was walking home, it started to rain, ruining her (long/short) hair. "What a way to set the mood..." (Name) mumbled to herself, though the sound of rain hitting the ground blocked out the noise so no one could hear it.

Matthew was already inside his house he shared with some siblings when the rain started. He sat in his room, looking out the window, seeing (Name) as she walked past. She saw him in the corner of her eye, and looked up at him slightly, but it was hardly seen because of how slight it was.

(Name) had finally entered her house, dripping wet. "Oh my StarClan, I was wondering where you were, (Name)." Nicole ((Yes, me)) said as she lead (Name) to her room. "I knew you would be wet, so I got you some dry clothes. There in your room, laying on your bed." Before (Name) could reply, Nicole closed the door to her room. "Also, dinner is in the kitchen. Luckily, It's still warm."

(Name) got dressed, slowly since she was in no rush to really eat dinner. Hunger wasn't the thing on her mind, really nothing was. Or at least, she wanted nothing to be on her mind, but Matthew was what she was thinking of. Love is hard... Especially when you bully the person you're in love with...

 Francis came upstairs to Matthew's room, but found that the door to his room was locked. "Is something wrong, Mon enfant (My child)?" Francis didn't get a reply to his question, it was just silence. "Mathieu?" More silent.

Click. That's the only sound that was made. The door was unlocked and Francis walked into Matthew's room, only to see him still staring out the window. "Are you okay?" Francis' voice broke the silence as he walked over to Matthew, but it still got silent quickly afterwards.