part 1

"Ivanela come downstairs" my mom yell. I saw one women and she look friendly. "Hey Ivanela my name is Velislava Hristova and i am here because of Michael and Valentina" she say. "Why beacuse of them" i ask.

"I know you have 13 years old and you know here in Norway you are alowed to have kids if you are more then 16 years because then you are alowed to have sex you know so we need to take them" she say. "No i..." "They will be safe and they will know you are they mom. They will be with my sister and she will tell them that she is not they mom" she say.

"Will I ever see them again" i ask. "Yes you will but when you will be older" she say. "and we will be in Oslo because my agency is there so yeah" she say. "Okay" i say and go to crib where my two angels are. "bye mom love you" i say and kiss them.

*3 years later*

"Mom you caled me" i say when i come in kitchen. "Yes and we will move from here" mom say. "Where" "Oslo" she say. "Omg my internet best friend live there" i say. "yes i know and you will go in same class" she say and i jump around house.

I fast go upstairs and call her. "hey" she say. "Krisi i will move to Oslo" i yell. "I know my mom tell me and i am so happy that we will meet" she say. We talked while i pack my stuf because mom say we go tomorow.

I lay in bed all happy but then i remembered something. They move there. I will maybe see them again. I hope i will not see them. I am always happy but not completely and i think i never will be.

I hope you will like new story 😉😘