Living with Demons Ch. 7

It's like two in the morning, so I ditched proofreading. xD

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Enjoy!

:)

Chapter 7

(Survival Of The Fittest by Maino ft. August)

We get outside and it feels like hell. It has to be at least 105 degrees. I can feel the sweat already overwhelming my body, icky, sticky, and wet. There are people running left and right. It's pure chaos. Everything here is so unorganized. Just before I boarded the plane to get here I had to fight with about 10 people, to get back in line for cutting. Stupid cutters. They deserved to be yelled at.

There are also many hijabi's here. Well I am in an Islamic country, but it's like their everywhere. I'm praying their nice people. The one's back home were. They would teach me all the funny words, or curse words at least.

Like when I got in trouble for being late to AP Biology, my Egyptian friend, Jamila, taught me how to say donkey in Arabic. So every time Mr. Jackson said something to me I would call him a Hmar (means donkey, but Arabs use it to call someone stupid). We would laugh to ourselves for hours. I really miss that girl, maybe when I visit home (if that's ever) I could see her.

Anyway, I'm standing like a total idiot in front of the entrance of the Damascus, Syrian airport. I'm getting shoved and glared at by all the workers who barley make enough to feed their families. Everyone else is either putting the luggage up or getting into the cars.

I walk to Lucifer who is paying the young gentleman for putting the bags in the trunk. The guy looks to be a little older than me, 21? Maybe 22? Shouldn't he be in school?

A sharp pain of guilt hit my heart.

"Nasha, hurry up!" I hear Blake yell to me, getting into the back seat of a black Range Rover. Dang, nice car.

Before I say anything back to my little brother, I see Ruin and Onyx getting into a silver Maserati convertible. I don't know the actual name of the car because cars aren't really my thing, but wow. It's a show stopper.

I feel really dumb just standing with my mouth open.

Before I get into the Range Rover, I swear I see Ruin wink at me in the rear view mirror before speeding off into the Syrian heat.

Ugh. Dumb showoff. I hope he crashes and dies.

Ok, fine. That was harsh. He can stay alive, but I still hope he crashes.

"Are you coming? Or are you going to stay standing in the heat?" Lucifer say's coming up to the drivers door.

"Oh, yeah, I...I was just thinking. Sorry." I say opening the back seat sliding in next to Blake.

"No need to be sorry, I just don't want you to get heat stroke at such a young age." He chuckled starting the car.

I suppressed a light laugh.

"I'm so freaking happy I have new people to talk to! Especially from America!" Victor say's turning around in his seat to look at both me and Blake. "I mean I was getting pretty bored of everyone around here. You guy's gotta tell me how much fun it is to live there. I begged my older bro to take me, but hes to stubborn. He says its not safe, but I think he's just lying. Maybe you guys can convince him.."

Gosh. Victor can talk. Don't get me wrong. He's very sweet and kind, but definitely the opposite from his brother and sister. It's kinda nice though, having one normal new brother.

"Yeah, dude! You would love America!" Blake beamed.

I looked from Blake to Victor. They were going to get along just fine.

Living With Demons (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें