Living with Demons Ch.6

Sorry I have not uploaded in a really long time, but I hope you like this chapter!! Enjoy :D

Chapter 6.

(All Around Me by Flyleaf)

"You." I spit out at the boy who saved my life that night at the club. It was like I was dreaming he was there. How do I meet him randomly that night of hell and then he disappears. Then BAM! Here he is, standing in front of me, half way around the world. I hate him. Life couldn't get any worse.

He smirked at me with those really cute full lips. His grey eyes had amusement in them. I hate him even more. So I did what I do best. I glared at him.

"Don't pretend you don't miss seeing me." He sneered at my disgusted face. I felt my face turn a bright pink color. The airport felt much more smaller and my body felt really hot at that moment.

"Please, your just jealous you can't have this." I shot back. Before realizing what I said.

He glared at me at first then he began to laugh.

The dumbass laughed at me! Forget pink. I turned apple red.

"I like the effect I have on you. It's cute, but sorry, I don't role with sluts." He said turning away to the luggage.

He just called me a slut! I am not a slut! The anger was boiling up in me I wanted lash out and claw his dumb face out. To bad I was in an airport with his family and tons of cops. Before I had the chance to say something back, a boy jumped right in my face, one of the twins.

He was wearing a huge grin on his face. It made me feel a little better to know someone here was nice. The boy looked to be about 16, with spiked blueish black hair, the same color as his older dummy of a brother. His skin was really white, but looked good with his face. If he got a tan then it probably would look really bad on him. I roamed my eyes down his body to find it wasn't to bad. Not as wide or big as his brother or Blake, but not skinny and scrawny either. My eyes went back up to meet the color eyes I know so well, his grey ones. He smiled a sweet smile when he saw me looking at him. Why does this family have to be so breathtaking?

"Hi, I'm Victor Isaac. Its a pleasure to meet you." Victor said going all bubbly on me.

I lost my voice for a sec before recovering.

"H-hi, nice to meet you too. My name is Nasha Isan, but you already knew that." I say forcing a little smile to the sweet boy.

"Your right, I did know that. Anyway it's gonna be awesome having you and your bro live with us!" He says.

Dang, he just ruined it for me. Why did he go and mention I would be living with his family. I guess I still have Blake to go down with me.

"Yeah, awesome." I lie. Wanting to run away from life.

"So I saw you have already met Ruin." Victor says catching my attention zippy fast.

"Is that his name?" I say wanting to know more about his older brother who just called me a slut right off the back.

"Yeah, he's not really talkative. So sorry if he never told you his name. Oh and don't get on his bad side either, he can be really bitchy some times." Victor says with an apologetic face. I already got Ruin wasn't the nicest person in the world form that night at the club. To bad I'm not one to go down without a fight. Ruin just better watch his back, because two can play his little scary big tough game.

"Huh. Good to know." I say still lost in thought.

"Victor! Dad wants you." Says a girls voice who no other could be the twin sister. She came up to us with a frown on her face. Looks like I'm not the only one hating the company.

"Dude, Onyx, you don't have to yell at me, I'm right here." Victor says to his sister leaving to help his dad and the others with the bags. Leaving me and Onyx standing. I wish Victor stayed, his sister didn't look to happy.

She had the same color hair as the other two but with long straight hair ending at her waist, and bangs that ran across her pale face. Her body was small and petite, but looking at her arms through her tight shirt, they were well toned and her leg muscles weren't to disappointing either. I wonder what she does to stay in shape? I noticed how she dressed said a lot about her personality. She was definitely the opposite of Victor. Which was sad because it would have been useful to have a girl I could relate to. Onyx, liked, black. A lot of black. Her skinny jeans were black, her full sleeved shirt was black, her shoes were black boots, her nails were black, and her make up, black black black. Not that she looked bad, but its just she looked like the dead. Plus her skin made everything else pop. Oh and lemme guess? Her eyes are grey?

"You can stop staring at me." She says getting a little annoyed.

I was going to argue and tell her I wasn't, but that would be a lie. So I looked her in the face to be met with, whatdia know, her grey eyes.

"S-s-sorry I didn't mean to stare at you." I say to her scarred of the response I was going to receive.

She sighed a little. I hope shes gonna give me a break.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Just don't do it again. Oh and welcome to the family. Your life is going to suck." She said looking at me and then walking away leaving me standing alone.

"Tell me something I don't already know." I muttered walking back to where Blake and the others were waiting.

"So I see you have met all the kids. I hope they made you feel welcomed." The handsome father said to me.

"Yes, thank you sir." I lie faking a smile.

"Please, call me Lucifer." Lucifer says smiling at me.

"Hey Lucifer? Can we get something to eat? I'm starving!" Blake says next to me before I could answer.

I smacked Blake in the arm stunned at his rudeness.

"Blake, manners." I hissed to low for any of them to hear.

I heard laughter come out of Lucifer and Victor.

"Of course young one. Let's get going before it gets to late." Lucifer says heading out the airport doors.

Everyone follows behind Lucifer. I stay farther back behind the rest not wanting to give in to this new family so easily.

At least I thought I was the last one. To bad I was wrong.

I felt a hand touch the lower part of my back, and lips gaze my ear.

My heart almost skipped a beat at how close he was to me. I cant believe I get nervous around a jerk like him. My face was probably really red at that moment.

"Better watch your back, slut." I hear Ruin whisper in my ear. He left to walk side by side with Victor who was all the way up front with Blake.

Why does he always leave when I want to scream back at him? Its not like he would care what I said to him anyway. His little tough act is going down so badly he wont know what hit him. This family is much different than any other I have met. At least Victor seems like a decent human being. Onyx on the other hand is pretty harsh. Lucifer seems very kind though.

I can say this though.

I hate Ruin Isaac with a passion.