Living with Demons

Living with Demons

Alright this is my first time writing a story so don't be to hard on me. Oh and this chapter is very raw, like I'm being legit. haha. I hope you like it and would want to read more!

Chapter 1

Tick-tock Tick-tock Tick-tock.

Omg! Five minutes of torture left!

So I'm sitting in class waiting for the last bell to ring. I swear time is going slower and slower as i stare at the clock. Plus i have my English teacher Mr. Roth, getting all into his story about how next year is going to be much harder for us because were going to go to college blah blah blah. He has the loudest voice EVER, I mean I'm trying to think about what to do tonight, but i have his voice interrupting. Today is Friday, my night to get loose with some friends, can i get a Woot Woot?

Ring Ring Ring.

Class is over. HELL YEAH! I grab my belongings and I'm about to head out the door until...

"Miss Isan i expect you to listen next time. I know its Friday and the last hour of school, but you have been dosing off for the past two months now. I just want to let you know i have my eyes on you." said Mr. Roth.

"I apologize, i will do my best to be present next time Mr. Roth, i promise." I say so very sweetly. But thinking wise, fuck no i aint gonna to listen to that old fart fag. I run out the door before he has another word to say to me.

I round the corner where the staircases are and find Amber, my best friend since fourth grade leaning against my locker. She looks way to happy to see me for some reason. Even though it is Friday, she shouldn't be this anxious.

"What amazing thing happened to you? Did Franco talk to you today?" I asked.

She gave me a little evil glare.

"Ehh, no." She said disappointed.

"But but but i did find out about this new supper hot club everyone goes to! We have to go Nasha! Please please please with a cherry on top!" She beamed forgetting the Franco questions.

I glanced at my best friend. Amber looked way to excited just talking about the place. I thought about it a little. I really do love to party, and i do have a lot of stuff on my mind that i would love to forget about. So what the heck, i mean whats the worst that could happen?

"Aiight girly, get your slutty clothes out cuz were going CLUBBING!" I cheered. I'm still not sure if this "hot club" is even legit.

"Wooo! Nasha i knew you would never let me down! I'm sooooo happy your my best friend." Amber said jumping up and down in her flip flops.

"C'mon lets get out of here before one of the teachers ask us for help with after school work." I say trying to get out of this death place.

(So I'm going to barge into the story here and there to add a song i think would fit the part :) ....

Bully by Three Days Grace. Love this band!)

Amber and i start walking out the door to the senior parking lot where there is a huge circle around two guys having a fight. Amber yanks my hand running toward them yelling "Fight fight fight!"

I hate watching this kind of stuff. Don't get me wrong i love a good wrestling match here and there or a nice round of ultimate fighting. But seeing your ex-boyfriend fighting a nerd hes been bullying since the beginning of freshman year makes it so much worse. Poor Jack doesn't stand a chance against Elliot's huge muscles. I guess the kid finally snapped after four years of punches, kicks, getting thrown, and having things stolen.