Living with Demons Ch.4

This isn't the happiest chapter so bare with me :) Enjoy!

Chapter 4.

(Gone Forever by Three Days Grace)

Dead?

No. That can't be. No. No. No.NO!!!!!!!!

As of then my entire life felt like it was destroyed. Everything was gone. This is a lie. A complete trick. Blake was just playing some stupid game with his friends right? Oh please tell me it wasn't true.

"Your lying Blake, stop it. Your really scarring me. Just Stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at him through the phone feeling numb.

"Why the fuck would i lie to you about something like that Nasha?" Blake said crying.

"Please come, i can't be alone. I'm scarred Nasha, please, please, please." Blake say's still crying and now whispering.

Their. Actually. Dead.

Oh god. I was just with them a couple of hours ago, and they were completely fine. Now their FUCKING DEAD?!?!?!?!

I began to sob, and fell to the ground feeling hollow. I dropped the phone causing it to brake with Blake still on the other line. Amber ran to me, and began soothing my arm. I couldn't take it, my real father and now my mom and her husband?

I noticed a crowd was forming around me and Amber on the ground. I could hear people talking about me like i wasn't their. If only they would shut the hell up!

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" I screamed at everyone, even my best friend.I pushed her away and began running, running to no where. I wanted to get away. Better yet i wanted to end my life. Their was no point in living anymore, everyone was fucking dead!

The only person stopping me.

Blake.

I couldn't leave him. He needed me now more than ever. He's so young.

I walked back to where Amber was standing, she was waiting for me to go to her. I didn't though. I went straight to the valet. The guy already had my keys in his hand, handing it to me without a word. I took them, walking to my car.

I get in and turn the engine on. Amber runs and gets in the passenger seat not saying a word. It was safer that way. I couldn't tell if i would blow up in her face or completely dump her out of my car.

We drive silently the whole way up to the hospital. It was a 30 minute drive. Feeling like a 2 hour one.

I park in the visitors deck. Throwing my heels in the back of the car, i jump out and run. I run barefoot with silent tears coming down my cheek. Not caring if Amber followed.

I take the stairs three at a time, feeling the elevator would take to long. I come to the ground floor and shove the door open. I run to the receptionist.

"Where are they? Where is Mrs. Isan's room?" I screamed. Not controlling my balls of tears any longer.

"She is in room 201. But i would have to inform you- " The receptionist said, but couldn't finish because i left her running toward the stairs again. It was only a 4 flight run. I could do it.

I get to the top and find room 201.

I stop.

To scared to open the door. I have to though. Blake was there waiting for me.

I take a deep breath, and step in.

(Louder Than Thunder by The Devil Wears Prada)

The room was quiet. Much to quiet. It was cold and wholly.