Living with Demons

I hope you get a better view of the main character. Remember it's raw. Enjoy! :D

Chapter 2

I got into my room and shut the door. I think i almost hit the floor because of how exhausted i was from today. Luckily my bed was nearby, so i attacked it. I just laid there for a whole half hour doing nothing.

I felt like shit, and as i looked around my cobalt blue room it surely looked like shit too. My entire closet is thrown on the floor, door, bed, chair, and well not hangers. I had an uneaten sandwich going on the moldy side any day now resting on my bedside table. There was a total of 20 opened and non opened water bottles chilling on my desk. My computer screen was engulfed by my little post its, because i forget EVERYTHING. The picture of Elliot, my ex, was falling off because of all the darts i threw at his lovely fucked up face. Oh and my trash cans pretty much have toilet paper and used pads sticking out of them. My make up is thrown all across my bathroom sink, the shower is clogged up with hair (my head hair of course), there is toothpaste plastered on my sink and is probably not coming off anytime soon. Yeah, you can say i could use a little cleaning.

To bad I'm to tired to do anything, might as well read. I lay back in bed with my black smooth bedsheets wrapped around me. Oh how i love my bed so so so much! I pick up the book I'm currently reading, "How to get Along with Your Mother." by Mariam Glass. The book title speaks for itself. I get to the fifth chapter...

My eyes begin to close, I'm struggling to keep them open, but I'm to tired to fight.

Blackness.

"Nasha! Wake up." Said a young voice.

I felt completely out of it. I hate waking up when you feel like you just went to bed.

"Nasha!" The voice said again.

I felt a cool hand on my bare shoulder. The hand was much to rough to be a woman's and the voice sounded much to young to be a man's. That leaves one person in my family. Blake.

"What do you want Blake?" I say angry and annoyed.

"Well, i just wanted to know if i could borrow a couple of bucks." Blake say's.

"What do you need money for? I thought mom already gave you your allowance, did she not?" I ask. Taking the covers off and sitting up in my bed.

"Well..she did..its just...i need more." He say's slowly.

"For?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Why does it matter?" He say's getting angry.

"It doesn't, i just like knowing what cause my money's helping." I say sounding smart, not knowing if his puny brain comprehended it.

"Nasha, stop being so stubborn. Please can i borrow like fifty dollars. I promise to pay you back." He say's knowing this was the last time he was going to ask before running off like a baby if i said no. Haha. Oh how i loved torturing the little boy.

Well not so little anymore. Blake was 15, but he could easily be mistaken for a 17 year old. I always said it was his height that threw people off. My little brother was 6 ft. almost hitting the next inch. He had brown straight hair, green piercing eyes the kind that are Amazinggggg to look at. He had eyelashes so long, full, and thick. I think any girl would love to chop em off and glue it to their face. Oh and did i mention his torso is pretty impressive for a sophomore?

"Hmm...Ok fine.... you can have it. Just don't forget to pay me back." I say not caring anymore.

"Thank you!"

I went out of bed looking for my wallet. Sure enough it was no where to be found. The floor was disgusting!

Crunch.