Karma's a Knocking

I woke up to needles in my arm. Dimitri must have left to get some coffee. Oh, okay moving hurts."Rose?" Liss called walking through the door."Yeah. I just woke up unfortunately." She smiled lightly. I could feel tention and worry through the bond."What's wrong?" I demanded sitting up instantly. I ignored the pain as my body went into alert."Rose-" She was cut of as Dimitri strolled in."What is going on?" I frowned narrowing my eyes."Well the doctor would like for you stay a couple more days." I sensed through the bond he was lying."I'm not playing around. What's going on?" I hissed. "Well, that Tayna woman turned strigoi. And I must say little damphir you are looking rough." Adrian winked. Dimitri turned slowly around and shot him a death glare."Get out." He said it dead calm but his body said other wise."You want to take this outside? Fine we have unfinished business anyways." He said glancing at me."Enough! Rose is trying to heal! She died for christ's sake, she doesn't need the two of you right now!" Now my mom entered and she was extremely pissed. Liss glanced at me. Do you need me to leave? I'll just be outside if you need me. I nodded reluctantly. My room seemed to be getting smaller and smaller. I had a room full of people yet something was telling me I was miles away."This means I'll see them again." I whispered. I not only had striogi Tasha to deal with but the dead too."What?" My mom frowned confused. Dimitri's eyes met mine."Do you see Eddie?" Liss asked."I can try to find him its been awhile so I met go a little crazy. Adrian get Liss out of here. Mom. Dimitri. Do whatever is needed." I took a deep breath allowing the walls to come down."Eddie!" I didn't expect to see who I did. Mason. I felt myself go pale- He moved on...Or so I thought. A tear slid down my cheek ."Is Eddie with you?" My voice was cracking as I stared. He shook his head."He is dead..Isn't he."Mason looked at me with a sad look."Lost." Then Victor stepped foward along with the striogi I killed.  Pulling at me trying to take me back."Stop! Don't touch me! Please!" I screamed and screamed. It was like time was frozen and I was no longer at the hospital but with the dead...