Dancing with Danger

Chapter 5

   We finally made it to the cabin before dark like planned. Liss was already in bed asleep. I fixed the bed and climbed in sleepily. I was already getting circles under them. I yawned and finally drifted off....

   The dream was of the academy, what the hell I hated that place.           " Little dhampir?" I turned around to face Adrian.  " I thought you weren't speaking to me?" I blurted. "Acually, I have a problem. Your Tayna-" I rolled my eyes. " Tasha." He shot me a look. " Whatever. She kinda kidnapped me and jailbait-   I think there is another below in the  basement." I cut him off. "Are you guys okay?"  I demanded. "Jailbait is but I'm not particularly. There's a striogi that thinks my blood is a delicious." He shrugged. " Well, are you hurt badly or anything?" He shook his head. Well atleast that's something. " Did she say what she wanted?" He grew grim."Do I look like Oprah? She is after Queen Lissa." I rolled my eyes. "Of course she does." Then something hit me. "If the striogi bite you and took a lot of blood. You're going to be weakened and yet you're here." He grew pale. "Rose, please." He begged. "She's not after Liss its me..." He nodded. " Jill is the one who is in bad shape. If I didn't get you to come she would kill Jill." I nodded slowly. "Tell her whatever you need to." I took a deep breath. "I'm coming."

I couldn't sleep I knew Tasha wouldn't let me walk out and live happily with everybody I love especially Dimitri. I dont hate Liss for basically freeing Tasha doesn't mean I'm not pissed. I sat down and wrote everybody a note.

Dear Abe- scratch that.

Dear Parents

I am so glad I got to meet you dad I always wanted to what you were like. Come to find out I'm literally split in half. I hope you treat Liss like a daughter. I love her and I need to know if you will watch after her for me. I am sorry to do this but they came first... I love you guys.

           Your Rose

Now it was Dimitri's turn. My heart ached to write this.

  My Dearest Love,

   We have worked so hard to be together. I do not have any regrets. I know you will be angry but I have to do this. My heart will always belong to you.

   Roza