Leaving Hurts

Chapter 6

   I lightly kissed Liss's cheek and pulled her cover up a little. I placed the note in her hands and opened the door. I knew where Tasha was I also knew I needed back up like that was going to happen. I rolled my eyes and glared outside. I was angry at Liss absolutely pissed at Tasha. I can't believe Liss chose her over my life. Now I had to pay for the consquences. "Ma'am could you please scoot over my purse won't fit." Ah hell its going to be a long ride back to Court.

  I woke up when we just about to land. Ugh I really hate planes. " I stepped off...."Liss?Dimitri? Guys?" My parents and Christain. "Adrian talked a human into looking up and used compulsion. Jill got away with a message about you." Christain explained. "She was going to kill you." My mom and dad ran foward and was hugging me. Dimitri and Liss sat there staring. Her eyes were bloodshot. "Its all my fault." She whimpered. I pulled her into a hug. Then faced my Dimitri. "Dimitri-" He cut me off.  "What were you thinking. You could just leave a note and everything would be okay?That I would be okay?" I gently put my hand and stroked his cheek. "Yes. Liss and Jill would be safe. That you would be safe." He turned his head and kissed my hand. "No,Roza."

   I frowned at the map. "We know where they are." I growled. Mom shook her head. "Its the how." Dimitri nodded."We know Adrian is now the food. So compulsion is out of the question along with the dreams." This made all of look with worry."I can make some phone calls. Call in some back up." Dimitri pulled out his phone. "Ill go in." The voice was faint."Christain,no." Lissa frowned."If anybody is going in its me. She wants only me." This time it was Dimitri saying the no. "She wants me to suffer. She won't have me killed." I thought out loud. "Are you crazy?" Abe yelled."She's right." We all turned to my mom. "She could be the distaction. I don't like it but its true." Liss paled along with myself. "We will be right behind you."My mom kissed my cheek."Believe it or not Ill do whatever it takes to keep you safe." I hugged her and glanced at Dimitri and Lisss. "Ill be fine."