Goodbyes

chapter 3

    After I told the story of my dream they all gave me the crazy look except Dimitri and Lissa. We as in Lissa and I were now in hiding. Leaving Dimitri was the hardest thing to do. " Dimitri, I love you." His only reply was a sweet gentle kiss on my forehead. "You are my heart. Protect it." I was a little thrown he hardly talked this way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him my way. He kissed my long and hard till I felt eyes on us. "I'd really appreciate not seeing our daughter throw herself at him." Abe frowned. My mom looked at him and busted out laughing. " You really are becoming an over protective father, I thought Rose was joking." She laughed once more but became serious as she turned toward me. " I know I'm not best mother in the world but I know one thing. I love my-Our -Beautiful daughter, I do not regret a single thing that brought you my way." I bite back tears and hugged her goodbye. Lissa and Christian said their goodbyes and kissed once more. I guess they were back together, huh. Eddie would be happy. Eddie....

Liss was looking at me and patted my hand. " You so didn't just do that."  Her eyes brightened. " I've missed you." She looked away quickly. " Huh? I live with you basically. You see me every day." I said lazily. " Sometimes, its like you're not really here. You're thinking of Dimitri and you...." I studied her sad face. "Forgot all about me." I blinked surprise. Liss has always been my number one until Dimitri but nothing has changed. " The other day during court I swore you hated me. Now Eddie is dead because of me! " She sobbed. " Liss, its not your fault you thought she was changed and I'd never hate you. Your my soul sista." I smiled saucily. Something dawned. " What?" Lissa asked causally. " I have to ask you something. Don't say no." I added. " I need you to kill me." She snickered then stopped. " Oh my god. You're serious." I nodded. " We have to be linked again. Plus I need to talk to Mason and Eddie."  She froze. " Are you crazy?" She freaked. " Liss, I know you can bring me back."  She shook her head. " No." I nodded gritting my teeth. I knew what had to be done and she was going to be pissed. I asked for her to pass me the knife to cut my steak. It reached my hand when her eyes lit up. She jumped up out of her seat in the jet." Rose! " She screamed. As I brought it down.

   I woke up sweating. " Rose? " I leaned back in my seat . " Just a bad dream." I forced a smile at Liss's bright green eyes. She looked at me and sighed. " I miss Eddie. He didn't deserve and it my fault I'm the one who got her free."  My smile faltered. " Liss, you didn't know." Her laugh came out in a not so funny way. " I was actually trying to be a good Queen and show forgiveness. Guess I have a lot to learn."  I didn't reply but in truth we both do.

   The sun wasn't what woke me it was my dream....

" Your majesty."  Dimitri bowed. I gave Lissa a tight smile forming on my  lips. " Liss. " I nodded in acknowledgement. " Rose, who is that behind ? " I whipped my head around. It was Andre and her mom and dad. They grabbed me pulling me toward them.

  I screamed and screamed. " Rose! It's just a dream! " Liss was shaking me. I finally stopped looking around the plane we finally landed. " Yeah, just a dream. "  I whispered.